Deleted

Question [Monk] Stagger DoT value

Lately I've been digging my head into a little bit of LUA coding to make a WeakAura ProgressBar to show the stagger progress.

At the Moment I'm using the UnitStagger() command to return the total amount of damage staggered but I need the DoT value.
    Sadly I can't just multiply it with 0.1 or 0.09. The values I get are close but not really exact.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?
    Last edited by mmocd849add1f5; 2013-03-12 at 11:12 PM.

Writing a small function to return the value on the Stagger debuff tooltip should be simple enough.
    Code:
    function GetStaggerTick()
         i = 1
         local staggerTick = 0
         local found = 0
         repeat
              local name, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, value1, value2, value3 = UnitDebuff("player", i, "PLAYER")
              if strfind(name,"Stagger") then 
                   staggerTick = value1
                   found = 1
              end
              i = i + 1
         until name == nil or found == 1
         return staggerTick
    end
    That should return your Stagger debuff's current value, though it's completely drycoded and I'm not very good so I probably made an awful syntax error somewhere, but the general idea is there.
    Also if it returns odd values try changing the value1 in line 8 to value2 or value3.

you may also want to take a look at these weak auras:

http://sunniersartofwar.com/brewmast...auras/#stagger

Deleted
    I looked into the UnitDebuff() function and for now I'm trying to get the right value, but whenever I replace the
    Code:
    return name or 0, true;
    with
    Code:
    return value1 or 0, true;
    I get an LUA-Error and there's no value displayed.

Whole function:
    Code:
    function()
        local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType, duration, expirationTime, unitCaster, isStealable, shouldConsolidate, spellId, canApplyAura, isBossDebuff, value1, value2, value3
        = UnitDebuff("player", "Leichte Staffelung")
        return value1 or 0, true;
    end