Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No mana, free sustain, range harass, a great escape and an ulti that screams kill potential. Ya I don't care what you say about him been a jungler I am bring this guy top and mid:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    Give me a Fat Buu skin from DragonBall Z or Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters and Riot you'll have my money
    oooh I hadn't thought of a Stay Puft skin..... I would get that right away

bit sad that although he's Manaless, all his moves seem to cost %health guess Hextech and Spirit Visage will be must have items on this guy.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    oooh I hadn't thought of a Stay Puft skin..... I would get that right away

bit sad that although he's Manaless, all his moves seem to cost %health guess Hextech and Spirit Visage will be must have items on this guy.
    his passive let's you to absorb the pieces that fall and heal for a % of max health whereas his abilities cost %of current life so I guess that is better than Mundo's kit.

Deleted
    Was wondering what to spend IP on.

This guy is my kind of champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    his passive let's you to absorb the pieces that fall and heal for a % of max health whereas his abilities cost %of current life so I guess that is better than Mundo's kit.
    aah didn't realise the passive is max and the abilites are current, so actually Warmogs(shocking I know ) and Spirit Visage would be great first items...

Think I'll have to pick this guy up asap

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    His R reminds me of slimer from Ghost Busters. As in, a lot.

I simply CAN NOT look at this guy without thinking of the slime monsters in the sewer complexes in Ratchet & Clank 3.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    A superhero slime? Sign me in.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Deleted
    I think I have a new favorite champion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    I simply CAN NOT look at this guy without thinking of the slime monsters in the sewer complexes in Ratchet & Clank 3.
    Oh god the memories....

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, not looking forward to this guy. I'm not going to play him, because I simply don't like his look, but his kit just screams OP and annoying (jumping over terrain, Anivia-like passive where you have to kill him twice). I think the last champ I really liked was Vi, after that it's been a whole lot of meh.

.They're missing a trick not doing a Buu themed skin!
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh just saw his second skin.... now admittedly, it's just him, but purple... Still, it's pretty damn cool looking, I'm thinking this guy my be my first bundle purchase

Deleted
    So when is this slime blob coming on live servers? I have been farming all week for IP to buy him

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, this guy seems to have slipped below the radar a bit , when Vi, Nami and Quinn were coming out people seemed to be talking about them ALOT, ZAC seems to not be raising the same interest.

Deleted
    Hopefully he will come tomorrow or something. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Dunno, this guy seems to have slipped below the radar a bit , when Vi, Nami and Quinn were coming out people seemed to be talking about them ALOT, ZAC seems to not be raising the same interest.
    You can thank the Karma rework for that. She is getting most of the attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    You can thank the Karma rework for that. She is getting most of the attention.
    yeah true, damn you Karma! why'd you have to be more interesting , has anyone actually tried ZAC on the PBE btw?

p.s. love the sig kuroyukihime's tooo cute! Do you know when/if Season2 of Accel world is coming?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. I wasn't all that interested in him, but he does look like fun. Crud. There goes my IP.