Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    Give me a Fat Buu skin from DragonBall Z or Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters and Riot you'll have my money
    Apperntly it's other skin is called: Grumpy Zac

trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    Apperntly it's other skin is called: Grumpy Zac
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TVIBk9--d9...600/grinch.jpg ?

Brewmaster
    No mana, free sustain, range harass, a great escape and an ulti that screams kill potential. Ya I don't care what you say about him been a jungler I am bring this guy top and mid:P

Give me a Fat Buu skin from DragonBall Z or Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters and Riot you'll have my money
    oooh I hadn't thought of a Stay Puft skin..... I would get that right away

bit sad that although he's Manaless, all his moves seem to cost %health guess Hextech and Spirit Visage will be must have items on this guy.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    oooh I hadn't thought of a Stay Puft skin..... I would get that right away

bit sad that although he's Manaless, all his moves seem to cost %health guess Hextech and Spirit Visage will be must have items on this guy.
    his passive let's you to absorb the pieces that fall and heal for a % of max health whereas his abilities cost %of current life so I guess that is better than Mundo's kit.
    Check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofkalamos!!!
    Full with SWTOR and LoL!

Was wondering what to spend IP on.

This guy is my kind of champion.

his passive let's you to absorb the pieces that fall and heal for a % of max health whereas his abilities cost %of current life so I guess that is better than Mundo's kit.
    aah didn't realise the passive is max and the abilites are current, so actually Warmogs(shocking I know ) and Spirit Visage would be great first items...

Think I'll have to pick this guy up asap
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

His R reminds me of slimer from Ghost Busters. As in, a lot.

I simply CAN NOT look at this guy without thinking of the slime monsters in the sewer complexes in Ratchet & Clank 3.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

A superhero slime? Sign me in.
    "Man knows- he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

I think I have a new favorite champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    I simply CAN NOT look at this guy without thinking of the slime monsters in the sewer complexes in Ratchet & Clank 3.
    Oh god the memories....

Eh, not looking forward to this guy. I'm not going to play him, because I simply don't like his look, but his kit just screams OP and annoying (jumping over terrain, Anivia-like passive where you have to kill him twice). I think the last champ I really liked was Vi, after that it's been a whole lot of meh.

.They're missing a trick not doing a Buu themed skin!
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Jungle nerfs? The jungle takes much longer to clear than it used too.
    Uh, no. Absolutely no.

Now compared to a year ago the jungle clear time is DRASTICALLY reduced compared to what it was. They have nerfed the health and damage of pretty much every jungle creep in comparison to what it was a year ago in order to open the viability of jungling for more champions. You can go ahead and read the patch notes and such for the past year if you don't believe me. But you are 100% incorrect.

Oooh just saw his second skin.... now admittedly, it's just him, but purple... Still, it's pretty damn cool looking, I'm thinking this guy my be my first bundle purchase

So when is this slime blob coming on live servers? I have been farming all week for IP to buy him

Dunno, this guy seems to have slipped below the radar a bit , when Vi, Nami and Quinn were coming out people seemed to be talking about them ALOT, ZAC seems to not be raising the same interest.

Hopefully he will come tomorrow or something. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Dunno, this guy seems to have slipped below the radar a bit , when Vi, Nami and Quinn were coming out people seemed to be talking about them ALOT, ZAC seems to not be raising the same interest.
    You can thank the Karma rework for that. She is getting most of the attention.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ