/petautocastoff Lightning Breath
    /petautocastoff Ravage
    /petautocastoff Tear Armor
    /cast Stampede
    /petautocaston Serpent's Swiftness
    /petautocaston Lightning Breath
    /petautocaston Ravage
    /petautocaston Tear Armor
    Change the abilities to match all the pets you normally use, for me it's raptor, ravager, serpent, and wind serpent.

This will disable your main pet's skill and cast stampede so none of your summoned pets use it, then instantly turn it back on so your primary pet will use as normal - Enjoy lag-free stampeding

Kind of sucks for instances and solo play though, considering 50% of stampede's awesomeness is that it provides a multitude of buffs/debuffs for a short amount of time.
    Guess some people will be happy now anyway :d.

Deleted
    Well you can just take the glyph off and use the normal stampede for solo content / 5mans, but for those that have the problem at least there's a temporary workaround

what about rabid? if we glyph stampede, won't the pets do less dmg? or does rabid have no affect on stampeded pets?

Deleted
    Rabid should be on autocast and your summoned pets will use it, leave that on, it's just the buff / debuff spells that lag people, no idea why, but try a glyphed stampede with haste pets in a 25man and there's a good chance you'll actually crash people right out of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    Rabid should be on autocast and your summoned pets will use it, leave that on, it's just the buff / debuff spells that lag people, no idea why, but try a glyphed stampede with haste pets in a 25man and there's a good chance you'll actually crash people right out of the game
    Muhahahahah, thanks for the tip..!

Seems unlikely that the spells that are likely cast only once during the duration of your stampede would be the cause... but, weirder things have happened. I suppose I'll keep it in mind the next time someone has stampede lag and report back on it, though it hasn't happened to anyone in our raid in quite a while.

If the basis of this fix is that turning off the pet's special buff or debuff ability fixes everything - that just isn't true. That was something we tried months ago and none of my pets have used any of their abilities during stampede other than their damaging abilities. We have tried it that way with the stampede glyphed as well.

Deleted
    Have you actually tested this in a fight where Stampede usually causes these problems? Like Sha of Fear heroic's dread expanse phase or Lei Shen?

I'm very annoyed about losing roughly 2 million damage per 11 minute fight so I really hope this works. But I have the feeling this isn't going to work.

Deleted
    Our raid was having the problem on every single boss in ToT, had nothing so far on the first 3, will keep this thread updated I get to a point where it doesnt work any more

We haven't had Stampede issue for a long time, probably because all 3 of our Hunters use a Wolf pet normally, though, I did switch to a Direhorn as Main pet now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Or yo could tell people to stop play on a piss poor computer that can barely handle the game. I dont want my DPS to go down because someone is playing WoW on Win95, 500MB of RAM, a PCI Video card, and dial up connection.

L2GetIntoTheCorrectCentury

Deleted
    JK, this works for a lot of fights but it all went to shit on ji-kun last night.....here's what i mean....

I am having issues with stampede myself, but nobody else in the raid.
    I see exactly whats on the video posted above, if not worse. Totally unplayable.

Turning off Skada solves the issue completely.
    Its annoying because its like walking with the eyes closed, it can be done but its so much better when you actually see whats happening

Quote Originally Posted by trotdawg2k View Post
    Or yo could tell people to stop play on a piss poor computer that can barely handle the game. I dont want my DPS to go down because someone is playing WoW on Win95, 500MB of RAM, a PCI Video card, and dial up connection.

L2GetIntoTheCorrectCentury
    I hate to be always be telling people that they are wrong - but you are and so is the guy that said if you switch to a wolf pet everything will be fine. Myself and the other hunter in my guild have tried using every pet imaginable, with all the non dps abilties off, with the glyph and without the glyph - it still happens. And the type of computer that you're using has nothing to do with it. We have people in guild with new high end computers that are having a problem. We have had everyone in raid with the problem turn off their skada or recount - problem persists. I personally have only had the problem one time on lei shen PTR - but never again.

I'm really @#$@ sick of this problem. It's really unfair to not be able to use a major DPS CD.
    Last edited by Bellatrex-Saga; 2013-03-14 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    One dude in our raid has the best computer, he even got a titan gfx card, and at certain points he used to lag aswell.

It's blizzard's engine that seems a bit shit, nothing to do with the fact that their computers are shit or not.

I am now frikin barred from using stampede in our raid.. it lags out on iron qon.. and it's at its worst on lei shen.. but it lagged a few ppl on jin rokh heroic so it was either I get sat or not use stampede.. fucking blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    LOL, I'm having the Stampede problem and I play on a recently new computer, that has $2500 worth of upgrades (plus windows 8). Dont answer If you don't know what's causing the problem.
    If you spend 2.5k on a computer and you install w8 on it, you must be retarded. OT I have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynards View Post
    If you spend 2.5k on a computer and you install w8 on it, you must be retarded. OT I have nothing to say.
    Stop trolling. Win 8 is really good product. Imo you have to delete all addons, all cache, wtf and remake UI from the scratch.
    I had major lag and frame drop on old computer at Ultraxion hc, next day deleted all and made similar UI from very beggining. Problem was gone.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Why is it that some people get affected by the lag and not others though?

I mean my computer isn't the greatest, (1 1/2 years old) and I don't lag when I they pop it, but I hear on mumble people complaining about it.