Thread: Burning Seed

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Burning Seed

Did the Burning Seed ever make it out of the patch? Anyone know how to get it? http://www.wowhead.com/item=94604
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Burning Seed is in game as of patch 5.2 just talked to a GM told me a little hint that the seed is in Firelands. Not much of a hint because that's what i had guessed also told me its a guaranteed to jrop w/e that means

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailed219 View Post
    The Burning Seed is in game as of patch 5.2 just talked to a GM told me a little hint that the seed is in Firelands. Not much of a hint because that's what i had guessed also told me its a guaranteed to jrop w/e that means
    If he said that its 99.9999% chance a drop from majordomo if that's the case. I will run firelands later in a pug and report back but it seems a little pointless for it to be there, when the staff also drops which has unlimited uses.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    If he said that its 99.9999% chance a drop from majordomo if that's the case. I will run firelands later in a pug and report back but it seems a little pointless for it to be there, when the staff also drops which has unlimited uses.
    now this is just lame really that means you have too find a firelands pug every time you run out, realy hopping you can just find them lieing about

i spoke to a gm about this while i had another issue he says that GM's have no info on the drop location of the seeds or if they are even ingame

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 09:59 PM ----------

i just went to firelands today and the seed didnt drop from the bosses so keeping that in mind i have no clue where they are if they are even in game
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-03-15 at 04:34 PM.

Did you clear everything in FL? Or just rushed bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Nishida View Post
    Did you clear everything in FL? Or just rushed bosses?
    we cleared what we needed that encludes trash since u need to kill trash to spawn shannox

Was it a normal run, or heroic? Wonder if that makes a difference... Or if there's another trigger that spawns for the seeds?

this is the seed that gives you druid of the flame forms yes?

this item could be amazing. i've always loved the look of the druids of flame. i don't want to get my hopes too high though :3

Was it a normal run, or heroic? Wonder if that makes a difference... Or if there's another trigger that spawns for the seeds?
    it was normal, you can only do 1 mode a week per toon so i doubt it'll make a difference, its strange that even the gm's have no info on this item
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-03-15 at 11:34 PM.

I also cleared normal with a friend druid who badly seeks these items aswell. We had no seeds and we ended up wasting an hour or two running around checking everything

I wonder if it's heroic only drop?

I wonder if it's heroic only drop?
    considering u can only have 5 at 1 time and 10 min duration do u really think blizz are that nasty?

Yes... I do believe they can be.

we need some1 to go and do hc and find out, not even wowhead has the item listed as a drop in firelands...
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-03-15 at 11:46 PM.

If I can find a few people - I'm trying to run one (heroic)

If I can find a few people - I'm trying to run one (heroic)
    GL please report back when done regardless of them dropping or not

Will do if I can ever find a group

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 01:26 AM ----------

So far, heroic kills = 0 drops. Will be killing all except heroic rag / alysrazor (damn raid leader refusing to do it)

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 02:13 AM ----------

No seeds on heroic Domo....

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 02:28 AM ----------

Last update - nothing. I'm wondering if they "forgot" to add them into the patch along with the other feral changes...

hmm odd

as i said earlier no gm knows anything about the seeds, we should post something about this on the blizz forums and see if we can bet a blue responce

10+ Year Old Account
    Lakeland, FL or the Temple of Atal Hakkar
    As an off chance I tried the raid and the trash in the daily area since that is technically in the firelands too, a lot of nothing.
    Proud Troll player.