Thread: Burning Seed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did kill heroic rag a few days ago and don't recall any seeds dropping, although I wasn't really looking for them.

I'm sure we were "withdrawn" from the 5.2 patch since they removed everything else, so why not the seeds too?

OK i have an update according to wow-europe this item comes from firelands and is a guaranteed drop...so where is it???..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/94604, it seems that it drops form something called burning seed, this hints to me that they are just ling a round but im yet to find any

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 12:28 PM ----------

I've combed firelands extensively and i cant find the object that the seed drops from
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-03-16 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Contained in, it says. Maybe it's something that spawns during an encounter that you have to open or something. Could be something sneaky.

Quote Originally Posted by qweek View Post
    Contained in, it says. Maybe it's something that spawns during an encounter that you have to open or something. Could be something sneaky.
    dono but I've made a thread about it on the blizz forums hopefully i can catch the attention of a blue and get a answer, i surely hope its not like that, as i seen nothing of the sort while clearing yesterday

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 02:43 PM ----------

seems that the burning seed didn't make it live as it isn't in the 5.2 patch notes

Deleted
    Would be most interesting to hear updates of this.

Deleted
    I couldn't find a pug for FL but a friend went in the other day, as druid and said he saw nothing of it. So if it's "Guaranteed", it's rather a bugged drop (like feng offhand) or is from something outside a raid boss. The fact that WoWhead has not mined a location of this is worrying.

*edit* I looked around the firelands daily hub, didn't find anything. Although there are some druid of the flames that are stood, channeling a beam into an orb. I wonder if it's something to do with that. I know theres a daily to pick up that orb but I didn't do those dailies on this character, so I have no idea if it's anything to do with it. Maybe someone with all the dailies open in that area can go and see.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-03-16 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    I couldn't find a pug for FL but a friend went in the other day, as druid and said he saw nothing of it. So if it's "Guaranteed", it's rather a bugged drop (like feng offhand) or is from something outside a raid boss. The fact that WoWhead has not mined a location of this is worrying.

*edit* I looked around the firelands daily hub, didn't find anything. Although there are some druid of the flames that are stood, channeling a beam into an orb. I wonder if it's something to do with that. I know theres a daily to pick up that orb but I didn't do those dailies on this character, so I have no idea if it's anything to do with it. Maybe someone with all the dailies open in that area can go and see.
    wow europe has it lasted as a drop from within firelands from "burning seed refer to post 23

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/94604 it says it contained in burning seed but there is no further links
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-03-16 at 06:43 PM.

maybe they drop from the quest hub place that is also called firelands?
    you know the place with hunter pets and such?

*edit* for sure not in firelands's raid landscape or something, looked so hard that I managed to get to ragnaros room without killing any boss.
    clicked on every insect, every red pixel and even tried to swipe at invisible things.

*edit2* will now try to use hunter who has the molten front fully opened and see if the cache gives seeds
    *edit3* nothing at all
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2013-03-16 at 08:29 PM.

i wonder if its the thing we planted?

I scanned the daily Firelands hub for http://www.wowhead.com/object=218654 to no avail. Even added the object in NPCscan to see if my client cache it but nothing.

Also done a few dailies so I can kill mobs and complete 30 marks to buy the loot bag (to see if they drop http://www.wowhead.com/item=94604) but nothing again.

that's disapointing

Deleted
    I guess this is part of the fun. For it to go un-noticed for this long, especially with the amount of firelands runs, you would have expected someone to have seen it. Yet nothing, must be very well hidden.

must be if the gms don't even know where it is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    must be if the gms don't even know where it is
    I reckon they do, but since no-one has found it, it would just spoil all the fun of the item. I don't think GMs give much info out via tickets. I could be wrong though.

well 1 said it was in fl see page 1

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it might have but i dont konw!

i cant Finnish m,y exploration of MF as i keep falling through the platforms at the furnace...

might have what?

There's also the distinct possibility that it isn't actually obtainable in-game and the GM had no idea what he was talking about.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

if thats the case then some1 needs to maintain wow-europe's database then