Thread: Burning Seed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Not by a long shot.
    Firelands is soloable as a guardian, but I wouldn't expect it to be a walk in the park.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-05-03 at 02:32 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

You do not have to kill any bosses. I just did this on my guardian.

Stealth to Alysrazor area and kill the mobs. This is easy once you get the hang of it. Just interrupt the humanoids so you dont get stunned. The big birds will kill them. Back up while swiping/thrashing little birdies and when you get to an egg pile just back up in a circle around it. The fire moves slower than you so it is easy to kite. The fire will kill the eggs and birds
    Rinse and repeat around the other egg pile.
    Then do the same around the birds themselves.

Pull Aly and use the feathers to fly to far end of bridge.

If you are lucky Aly will despawn, if not youhave about 1 minute to find the seeds before you die.

They are tiny little Mo-Fo's scattered around the portal area. Zoom in and look for them. I actually only found 4 my last try. I found two on a small hill so don't give up if they are not exactly on the portal.

Buff is 1 hour long and I keep getting asked how I have it. So fun.

Deleted
    Not by a long shot.
    Soloing bosses, maybe but since this thread is about the seeds, getting the seeds solo is very easy. Since you have to get them as a druid, you can stealth to alysrazor, make the birds kill the trash and eggs. Pick up 3 feathers, go through a few rings and fly far away.

I highly doubt this will get fixed, people have been using a similar method in order to solo kill alysrazor for a long time now and nothing had been done. It's a mount drop boss also so if they was going to fix this, It would have been fixed by now.

You don't even need a "geared" druid to do this. I solo Aly every week on my main druid for the mount (Yes, I'm weird and have 2 on the same realm). I was able to kill the trash, etc with my healing druid who's ilvl is under 400 aka a fresh 90. Picked up the first 5, mailed to main, reset instance picked up another 5 on the alt druid. You can shift forms and it doesn't fall off, processed to death etc.

Note for Aly: Make sure the first 2 adds Spawn, she won't despawn after that. You're free to fly then.

Not by a long shot.
    ?

Guardians can clear 10n in its entirety.

And for everyone else, there's the alysrazor trick. Alysrazor trash was soloable when it was current by tanks and some healers, by now it's soloable by everybody.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2013-05-02 at 08:20 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made a ticket about this and got trolled by a GM

qq

15+ Year Old Account
    i'll make this real fast and easy is this currently in game atm or is this on the ptr

currently at work writing this on my tablet while on break

The Burning seeds are on live servers. I have been enjoying my fire kitty form since last night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broodling67 View Post
    The Burning seeds are on live servers. I have been enjoying my fire kitty form since last night.

thank you..

10+ Year Old Account
    could you just grab feathers fly up then gobo glider to staghelms area?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    could you just grab feathers fly up then gobo glider to staghelms area?
    Like stated previously here you can engage Alysrazor, fly up, go through the first ring so she doesn't despawn and then fly directly to Majordomo area

serious question if i use my clear of normal on my ret to go in on my druid to look for seeds will i find any?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    serious question if i use my clear of normal on my ret to go in on my druid to look for seeds will i find any?
    You should be able to, the seeds are there regardless, it's just that only a druid can pick them up.

You can also go behind alys room by jumping over rocks and stuff and find a somewhat high area behind it, nitro boost glide and make it to domo's room.
    If for some reason you're extra lazy or can't kill the aly's trash

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    You can also go behind alys room by jumping over rocks and stuff and find a somewhat high area behind it, nitro boost glide and make it to domo's room.
    If for some reason you're extra lazy or can't kill the aly's trash
    Currently testing trajectories for this. will report back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Currently testing trajectories for this. will report back
    Cyous made a video showing how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUB4nqA4Wys

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the video, Slippy (and obviously Cyous too, for making it), easy, easy way to get 5 Seeds as an Engineer, just did it in less than 10 minutes! So happy! :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah after testing that was the path i took lol

So why are you not stocking up?

Fire Kitty at Level 6. :P