Thread: Burning Seed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    So after finding out about the burning seeds I also went into Firelands yesterday to see if I would be able to solo it. After stealthing to Aly's trash, reading up a bit on tactics (never raided Firelands before) I gave it a try and wiped because I stood in that circle of fire that moves with you. I felt dumb because I read about it. Ok, release and got back in.

Try number 2: Ok now I again stun the caster's properly, stay out of the circle, run towards the eggs and wipe again because of the adds that are on me. This also happens on the 3rd try. I thought this was supposed to be easy?

Then it hit's me I run too far away from that circle! Right after the 2 caster's are killed I pop bear form and stay as close to the circle as possible and backpeddle(!) towards the eggs. Now the adds run straight into the circle because that's right in front of me and they die fast. Now I just keep on walking backwards in a circle over the eggs to destroy them and then backwards to the other nest of eggs.

After the second nest is destroyed I pop cheetah and run towards one of the birds and heal myself a bit while the circle is coming towards myself. After the circle reaches the bird I simply run around the bird in a tight circle and the fire destroys the bird. The last bird is done the same, run towards it, wait, run in a circle, done.

Second phase starts, I hit the boss, it starts talking, rooting me, he runs away and Aly pops up (very cool btw).
    I heal myself a bit after i get unrooted and see Aly starts to walk to the front dropping the feathers. I pick up 2 feathers as fast as possible and pick up the third as soon Aly gets airborn. Now I'm also Airborn and fly in the opposite direction to the castle. On the right I spot the portal and the small seeds in the lava.

Think I'll try to solo Aly tonight for the mount.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The important thing to do I found was kill the eggs first so the adds don't overwhelm you.

Deleted
    I've made a guide explaining how to solo Firelands to get the burning seeds.
    Hope it's useful for some of you.

youtube /watch?v=Q3Gfxj9b70s

Fellow druids rejoice!

Here is a short-ish youtube guide on where to find these dastardly seeds:
    ---snip---

Do not rickroll. Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-05-09 at 10:18 PM.