Poll: Have you quit social networking?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Can't quit what I never use.

Deleted
    I use to hate the idea of facebook, now i realise it was a dumb approach to take. its good for keeping in touch with people you otherwise wouldnt have been able to contact. Plus you can advertise any of your projects etc easily using social media.

Only WoW players/gamers would make such a big deal out of this, Jesus... There's nothing hard about "Social networking". It's just something you do if you want to do it. I do it to keep up with friends and family from around the world, and I use Twitter as part of my job (having an internet presence is part of it, yes). You don't "quit" it, you just decide if you don't like it, then you don't like it. Damn.

And what the heck are you even doing if you find it so difficult/draining to begin with? I share pictures that I like and I chat with people and I post statuses and updates about my life. Because I like to do it. You really just have to do what you want to do, and if you don't want to do anything then fine, you really don't have to do anything.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

unless ill get some kind of work benefit from using twitter/fb/etc, i wouldn't waste my time with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Berraant View Post
    I had the notion that people who liked content I posted on Facebook would make good friends. I sent about 5-6 friend requests to the same people who liked a post I made and got banned for a day. I hardly send friend requests at all after that, and I loathe every unfriend. I can agree with Twitter burnout.
    So you're friending people you don't know? Why...?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I'm not entirely sure how one would quit social networking, it's not something that I spend the majority of my time on.. Just a bit odd to me, I voted no.