Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Would you play a Smash Bros. type game with Blizzard characters?

Regarded there might not be as many characters to draw from as Nintendo has, but would it be cool to play something like that?

Think of major characters from Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo going head to head in a smash bros arena in famous Blizzard settings.

Think of Arthas vs. Kerrigan vs. Barbarian vs. a Lost Viking
    Last edited by leafs43; 2013-03-13 at 07:13 AM.

Deleted
    Mankrik fighting his wife. Sure I'd play that.

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Regarded there might not be as many characters to draw from as Nintendo has, but would it be cool to play something like that?

Think of major characters from Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo going head to head in a smash bros arena in famous Blizzard settings.

Think of Arthas vs. Kerrigan vs. Barbarian vs. a Lost Viking
    I'd be all for it! Would be another great reason for getting a PS4 anyway

There's enough characters to have more then the previous Supersmash games anyhow, so that's not a problem.

could be added to playstation all stars battle royale as dlc maybe if there's not enough for an own game. Arthas vs. Kratos

Yeah, I'd play it. I wouldn't expect it to be all that great, but I'd still give it a shot.

Would like to play, but considering party games aren't Blizzard's thing it's unlikely that there will be one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Would like to play, but considering party games aren't Blizzard's thing it's unlikely that there will be one...
    if it means money theyll make one

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Of course! I would love to play it!

If it's a racing game, dips on Flame Leviathan.

If it's a combat game, still dips on Flame Leviathan.

i'd rather it play like dbz raging blast, or naruto ultimate ninja storm. nice open battle fields to run about. if it was like one of those two, i'd totally play. not super smash brothers though, i find that fighting style kind of boring.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-03-13 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i'd rather it play like dbz raging blast, or naruto ultimate ninja storm. nice open battle fields to run about. if it was like one of those two, i'd totally play. not super smash brothers though, i find that fighting style kind of boring.
    It would still be cool, but i think is even harder make it like DBZ or Naruto... and i really like the SSB gameplay

Deleted
    lol no i wouldnt.

If its free it probably would be good for a giggle or two. Wouldn't pay for it... Knowing Metzen Thrall would be overpowered :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    If its free it probably would be good for a giggle or two. Wouldn't pay for it... Knowing Metzen Thrall would be overpowered :3
    Hahaha, yeah, well i would love to play it unless it is a bad game, but if it's as good as SSB Meele then yes (even if is as Brawl i will play it, but meele is way better)

Mother pus bucket!

I'd play the hell out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    lol no i wouldnt.
    Why not? Don't you like the idea or is that you simple don't like SSB gameplay?

Deleted
    I would.

Also

10+ Year Old Account
    probably not, there arent many characters in blizzards universes that i like tbh.