Balance - Force of Nature - Horridon

Do the treants act as targets which can be diseased/poisoned etc by the mobs coming through the doors?

Deleted
    Have you even played the boss yet? The poison is AoE and hits all playerunits and the dieseased are a proc on the small adds autohits - they randomaggro players.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can use them to knock back the dinos though. But with a 1 min CD it probably isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Have you even played the boss yet? The poison is AoE and hits all playerunits and the dieseased are a proc on the small adds autohits - they randomaggro players.
    They can random aggro pets though. And i think army of the dead can be used to take hits. So treants might work.

Aye, that's was the thinking asharia - our DK uses AoTD and that works - just wondering if anyone had tried seeing if it did same thing with trees.

No, Kadde111 - I have never in my life seen the boss - I don't even play the game, I am just asking this for no reason obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    They can random aggro pets though. And i think army of the dead can be used to take hits. So treants might work.
    Army of the dead taunts them thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang
    No, Kadde111 - I have never in my life seen the boss - I don't even play the game, I am just asking this for no reason obviously.
    I dont mean to come of as arrogant, you caught me in a bad mood. :P But im pretty sure the treant wont help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Army of the dead taunts them thought...
    False. The mobs DO aggro players AND pets at random. Even if you have AotD (un)glyphed, which prevents them from taunting.