Thread: Dafuq

Dafuq

Unleashed Rage: 10% Haste for Spells & Melee
    Icy Talon: 30% Melee Haste

Whats wrong with blizzard? Sorry but Shaman is completly fail reworked by blizz, they want to destroy the best class.
    since wotlk they destroy shamans more and more.

not just enhance no no they fuck all 3 specs

[User was infracted for this post]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-03-13 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unleashed Rage is a buff for your raid.

Icy Talon is for the death knight himself only.

You're therefore comparing apples to oranges.

Shaman's Unleashed Rage equals DK's Unholy Aura buff.

talons was a raidbuff? when they changed this?

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:21 AM ----------

but thanks for the fast info, i stoped playing since few months the game is boring and the balance is bad. I just look for upcoming shaman buffs and hope that they get stronger

10+ Year Old Account
    People say that Enhance is in a really good spot right now in regards to dps

Quote Originally Posted by Kesko View Post
    talons was a raidbuff? when they changed this?

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:21 AM ----------

but thanks for the fast info, i stoped playing since few months the game is boring and the balance is bad. I just look for upcoming shaman buffs and hope that they get stronger
    In Cataclysm I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesko View Post
    Whats wrong with blizzard? Sorry but Shaman is completly fail reworked by blizz, they want to destroy the best class.
    since wotlk they destroy shamans more and more.
    You can't just look at one (or even ten) class update blue posts, and come to the conclusion that Blizz is borking the class, or even the spec. Also, why would Blizz "want" to destroy a class that they've put umpteen thousand man-hours into developing, over the course of the past eight(ish) years? Even after 5.2, here's my opinion of the states of each spec:

- Elemental has been buffed very nicely, and can do excellent single-target, and insane AoE damage. My source was a guy named Casaseven, who I ran a recent 25 man HoF with. Granted, he's a highly-skilled player, in a very high-end guild, but in 489 gear, he was kicking ass, and taking names.

- Enhancement, if you look at it over the past several expansions, has gotten better with each xpac, after being at a low point for all of Burning Crusade. Our current single-target dps can be insane, on burst phases, while still being decent without popping cooldowns (haste build), or, it can be excellent non-CD'd single target with a mastery build. And, depending on how long the trash lives, enhancement does have the ability to do good AoE. When you consider that we never had AoE in the past, nor CC's, nor dps cooldowns, nor movment speed boosts, nor damage reduction CDs, nor some of the other things that Blizz has continually improved upon, then you can't make a statement that they don't care. Such a notion is beyond the ridiculous. Now, you can certainly gripe that you don't think they're addressing current_issue_X as fast as you think they should, but their track record, in the long run, has been overwhelmingly positive.

- Restoration, like enhancement, has seen continual improvements, over the years. It's an incredibly solid healing spec, that, on top of a wide array of highly useful healing tools, also brings some great utility to the raid. I don't think I've been in a raid, yet, that didn't have at least one resto shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    A thread like this is going to go nowhere productive, so I'm going to shut this down before it gets any worse.