Totally confused, Please help me.

So I've only just hit 90 today and I've been doing dailies and Heroics.
    I have been monitoring the DPS charts and I'm constantly on the bottom, I understand that its partially due to gear and such but at the moment I'm dual spec'd as Afflication and Destruction.
    I'm just really confused as to whats the best spec for PvE and PvP as well as Rotations.

I've been onto reading the guides on this forums plus Noxxic, Icyveins and what fellow guildies have told me so I was wondering if someone could pls tell me or direct me to a link(s) that have a detailed explanation on whats the best spec for 5.2 and if its a website or something that is constantly update would help because I really have no clue how locks work.

I was in Demonology for a long time because it was easiest for leveling and then switched to Destruction because it was better DPS but as I said before if someone could please help again it would be much appreciated

EffeKtioNzz

Take a look the sticky on warlock main page! There you will find about our 3 specs in 3 excellent guides!

About the better choice, I suggest you to play with what you like and feels good! All 3 specs are good if you play correctly for each situation!

At VERY LOW gear, destro and demo shine. also in content where you won't see something alive long enough for dots to really do much. As the gear gets better, affliction becomes a better and better choice until it's clear favorite around 520 maybe? Until then, demo/destro for 5 mans. Any for any other content.

Unless you're at the bottom by a couple percent, switching to a spec that sims better is not going to "fix" that. You might find a spec you play better, but really the differences among the three specs are not something a character who is still at a "heroic 5 man" progression point needs worry about. If you do, I predict you'll switch specs, nab some upgrades in these 5mans, improve your dps as a result of the upgrades and then believe it was because of the spec change.

Don't play what sims the best. Play what you like and are good at, your dps can/will be above others who are in best sim spec. Don't take a sim as 100% accurate. There are other factors to consider in a raid enviroment (actually in game) versus what a sim can tell you, specifically mechanics/movement this will change your dps versus sims (sims are good estimations, but can't sim every fight). Stat weights are good, but not all end all. Example Dest being hit capped versus picking up another stat is nessacarily the best (even thou a sim says it is), this is because the developers of the sim don't know the code of the blizzard random number generator.