Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofifi View Post
    They are suposed to be easy. If you want hard dungeons you go do challenge mode :P.
    Why? what is the point of doing challenge modes? They do not give you gold, or gear to DE/sell for more gold, or OS gear. They do give more valor but running HCs gives you more benefits and now you get Rep too.

What is so bad about wanting tbc hcs? What is so bad about wanting to CC? what is so bad about wanting raid like challenge but with a 5man group ?

Nothing is bad about TBC hc's. I'd love harder heroics. My point was that it's not like you are left without a challenge if you want to do 5 mans.

Problem with making content so easy, is that people never learn how to play the game. So any difficult content Blizzard ever introduces that is available to the masses and part of normal playing progression, from then on, has to be completely faceroll because if it's any amount of difficult, everybody dies, because they never learned how to interrupt, or avoid fire, or CC.

I acknowledge that people are free to play the way they want and some people just want to steamroll things etc., and that most of the time, it doesn't really affect me too negatively. But it's just sad to see how people are so often not encouraged to think critically/constructively and just use their brains. Yes it's just a game, but it's not completely devoid of improving the way you think and strategize. Mental stimulation is never a bad thing, even if it's from a video game - it improves your overall thinking ability.

It reminds me of this, actually:
    http://forum.onlineconversion.com/sh...ad.php?t=10776