Page 1 of 3
LastLast

999,999 gold bid in Black Market AH

editted !!
    Last edited by amherian; 2014-01-29 at 04:17 PM. Reason: big image

This isn't big news at all, people use gold cap all the time on BMAH. Although they are dumb with their coin he could have won those for way lower.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    This isn't big news at all, people use gold cap all the time on BMAH. Although they are dumb with their coin he could have won those for way lower.
    What is wrong with Tmorph ? no1 gets banned for that ppl are using it on stream 24/7 & i know alot of ppl using stuff like this for years hardly any1 got banned

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    What is wrong with Tmorph ? no1 gets banned for that ppl are using it on stream 24/7 & i know alot of ppl using stuff like this for years hardly any1 got banned
    Reasons of whats Wrong with Tmorph
    1:It's not allowed and you can get banned.
    2:See 1
    3: For this it is a statement and for what other see what you're wearing.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Must've been a DK.

Guess he really liked those shoulders.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Must've been a DK.
    That too possibly.

Either that or he misclicked and REALLY wanted the Siamese cat.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dreadnought pauldrons are very sought after, You can get much more use out if it than a mount, and those hit gold caps a lot, If you've got the gold, might aswell use it on something you like^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Like a boss! Must be a beast on the AH, unless he buys gold D:

Deleted
    accounts with dreadnought dks sells for ALOT. just sayin'

No one buys 1 million gold just to buy transmog gear

Could have bought it for under half of that price. Jeez.

Surely he'd be better off with transferring to a dead server and just snipping the tier pieces with no or barely any competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that buyer has copious amounts of gold then why not? Maybe it's the last piece to his set and he's lost it before? Can't take everything at face value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any time wowhead shows 'Same model as (*)' you're a fool for spending a single gold coin... Even if the color is different, no one cares. No one will stand around admiring you. No one will even notice. And if they DO notice, then they've been around WoW long enough not to be impressed with your transmogging...

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Maybe no-one gets banned but its still not allowed.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Haha saw those go for like ~80k ish on my server xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Any time wowhead shows 'Same model as (*)' you're a fool for spending a single gold coin... Even if the color is different, no one cares. No one will stand around admiring you. No one will even notice. And if they DO notice, then they've been around WoW long enough not to be impressed with your transmogging...
    Though I dont think people do this for others to look at em, I know if I had such an amount of gold and a piece of armor I liked was up on the BMAH I would buy it cause I like it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Thanks for stepping up and ensuring no one needs to have opinions. We're fortunate to have Slummish decide what is and is not foolish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Maybe no-one gets banned but its still not allowed.
    Sorry can anyone tell me what's not allowed? transmog? or what?