Incomplete drakkari colossus summon

Is it possible to summon this boss at the moment, the primal stone is accessible just up the water ramp from the west side of the island but since stage 4 isn't active yet I'm not sure if you can actually summon the boss.

Good questions. I'd assume so since I've killed the other 5 summoned mobs so far and that was in stage 1.

I've summoned, and killed him. So yes, it's possible.

Great off I go then ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I summoned him, by mistake, and lost my first 3 stones..
    There was no warning of any kind, when I clicked the thingy on the ground.. It just took my stones and he appeared.. This was during Stage One.

He me in a few seconds, because I didn't notice that there need to be atleast one in melee range..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I summoned him, by mistake, and lost my first 3 stones..
    There was no warning of any kind, when I clicked the thingy on the ground.. It just took my stones and he appeared.. This was during Stage One.

He me in a few seconds, because I didn't notice that there need to be atleast one in melee range..
    Had the same problem as you, just noticed something clickable and wasted 3 stones...destroyed me in seconds..

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Is it possible to summon this boss at the moment, the primal stone is accessible just up the water ramp from the west side of the island but since stage 4 isn't active yet I'm not sure if you can actually summon the boss.
    It is possible to summon every single boss... I have the achievement to kill all....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B2n/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, I've leeched two other kills (Kros and Lightning-dude in the middle) off other peoples stones, so all in all, I've saved 3 stones ;-)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    It is possible to summon every single boss... I have the achievement to kill all....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B2n/simple
    Do you know of an easy way to get to akil'amon? I can reach him since I have a 120% mount but its hard to make the jump for most people. I've thought about getting a dk to grip in duel to the ledge is there another way?

Do you know of an easy way to get to akil'amon? I can reach him since I have a 120% mount but its hard to make the jump for most people. I've thought about getting a dk to grip in duel to the ledge is there another way?
    1. Get a Rogue
    2. Shadowstep the Eagles past the docks
    3. Have everyone else die by drowning/sharks (be naked)
    4. Rogue uses Mass Resurrection

There's another way to get access to this area (and all parts of the island) but no sure I should discuss it since you have to bypass the doors earlier than they are supposed to be unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    get killed / commit suecide by door and walk thru as ghost to ress on the other side

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Three words for those having difficulty getting to the other phase areas: Bribe an Engineer.

Multiseater mounts also work wonders.

Shameless youtube link:/poke
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2013-03-17 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

You can summon almost every single boss, but from what I've read, people are killing him and not getting credit for the cheevo. I don't know if it's true or not, but I've decided to wait. I've killed the four in stage one, and I'm just going to collect my stones while I wait for the next stage to open. I'll wait and see if they're buggy or not and take it from there. Better to be safe than sorry.

I had a group of 5 kill the incomplete a few days ago, and none of us received credit.