Raising Pets from Common to Rare to sell. Any thoughts on what will make more gold.

So I have been pet battling either PVP or NPC ones to raise up some pets to add to my list of teams I can create. I have been getting a lot of tokens to raise from common to uncommon and have a few unused so far uncommon to rare tokens. My question is are there any pets you have bought raised from a common to rare and sold well? Either just a simple level 1 or even spent all the time to level them to 25.

I hvae no clue, BUT i think the mechanic dragonling which engeneers can build is a good target as it is green quality and still a good pet and one of the not so expensive dragonlings.
    Additionally there are not much dragonlings you can catch.

Not sure which would sell more, but you'd probably make more money raising them to 24 rather than 25 regardless.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by tarc70 View Post
    So I have been pet battling either PVP or NPC ones to raise up some pets to add to my list of teams I can create. I have been getting a lot of tokens to raise from common to uncommon and have a few unused so far uncommon to rare tokens. My question is are there any pets you have bought raised from a common to rare and sold well? Either just a simple level 1 or even spent all the time to level them to 25.
    The rare battle stones bring any pet to rare quality, not just uncommons. Using both stones on the same pet is a waste of a green stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The rare battle stones bring any pet to rare quality, not just uncommons. Using both stones on the same pet is a waste of a green stone.
    Good to know. Thank you.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Not sure which would sell more, but you'd probably make more money raising them to 24 rather than 25 regardless.
    So they would be able to get credit for achievement?

10+ Year Old Account
    On my realm, rare pets don't seem to be a big money maker. I've never tried to sell one but I look at them periodically and even level 25 rares are priced at a gold cost that doesn't seem worth the effort the seller puts in to level it. If you had to use a stone to upgrade it, then it's right out - you'd be better off selling the stone itself (I am pretty sure some of them are not soulbound?).

The sole exception seems to be those pandaren spirits which I've seen for a few thousand gold.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |