Weak Auras SERIOUS FPS drop after 5.2a

Is anyone else losing 50 FPS when going into combat when weak auras is enabled?

Didn't know WA was causing it, will check now. I've had HUGE ass FPS spikes though.

I notice same fps issues too, but was caused by "tellmewhen".

Weak auras during fights is using 100MB of my memory.. must be bugged as hell. Its literally unplayable unless I turn it off.

Deleted
    100MB is nothing compared to the capacity of a modern PC. FPS drops are (mostly) caused by CPU usage, not memory usage.

Have you tested whether the issue persists if you disable WA?

Deleted
    I had some lag spickes yesterday during LFR.

For some reason i seem to have lost all my Weakauras from all my characters its like a fresh install nothing has saved and i not even updated it or touched its folders any one with same problem i have turned off all addons and just had Weakauras on and still same

WHen I disable weak auras, it stops.

I've been playing with weakauras just fine. I know I do get some fps drops after new patches are downloaded, big or small. Not sure if it is Weakauras related, but it does go away after a few minutes.

Whatever the problem was, appears to have fixed itself >.>

disable WA Options and it works perfectly u dont need it infight anyway got this prob already at 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    100MB is nothing compared to the capacity of a modern PC. FPS drops are (mostly) caused by CPU usage, not memory usage.
    Unfortunately it's the only real indication of resource usage WoW provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Have you tested whether the issue persists if you disable WA?
    Oh right? So stop the world GC doesn't exists in Lua? It is terrible that a mod of UI/Addon forum doesn't know even that. Memory and garbage was and will be huge issue in Lua until they go ahead with new GC they've been discussing. And then until WoW adopts it.

Coming back to this thread.. I noticed that on my main, my hunter, I don't get this lag. But on my Mistweaving monk, I get a HUGE fps drop. Not sure if its weakauras or not.... but I do not get this FPS drop when I switch my monk to Windwalker.