Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My old GM had a female tauren paladin called Perkyudders :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually kuwaii for cute in Japanese (was a post on pg 1. For whatever reason my quote option isn't working)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael8

Deathwing was flapping along in the dragonblight getting ready to attack the tower whennnnn..... BAM!!! He gets nailed with a giant plasma beam coming down from the sky Grafton style from Halo Reach!!!! It would seem that Rhonin finally decided to put his 24mil mana to use...

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Best character names you have seen whilst patrolling Azeroth ? the other day i saw a holy paladin in a BG called "LayonHandjob" was almost in tears ( very immature)

What's the best toon name you have seen recently?
    The best names are the ones that sound like real names. I am not a roleplaying freak, but as soon as I see names like you mentioned, I know it is a 12 year old. Ones like ´istabyou´ or ´notahealer´ are only slightly better.

My favorites are when people try to be clever, and then don´t even play the spec they named the character after.

Hunter called Logales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    My favorites are when people try to be clever, and then don´t even play the spec they named the character after.
    Not even if it's a Druid named Therogue? As in, "The Rogue won the roll. Give him the loot."

Saw a druid cat called willferal

Low level goblin bank alt named Bilbobankins

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    On Jubei'Thos I've seen a couple of good ones. Politics (the assassination rogue) and Firelord Leyara (the nelf boomkin) spring to mind. Best one though was during the last football season when Baldumpire <Trade Chat Umpire> used to call out goals/penalties on people in trade based on how stupid/clever people were. Hilarious.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Retardius for a nelf male
    Dildopriest was a priest
    Dildonius
    Dildomagiër (dutch for dildo magician)
    Sacredmilk tauren pala

My bank alt was called Funtcart before it was reported (after about 5 months) and was forced name change. Now its Wouchedaffle. I think the best I've seen is someone named Benafflock.

Saw a gnome named Yolo with the title the Insane. Was perfect.

Saw a firelord ozai once.... only funny because he had the firelord title.... Also I saw bigdickrick in pvp, which of course just intimidated me to no end (reported to blizz for intimidating). my friend had a pally named pinkshoes on an RP server (yes he had pink shoes.) he got banned for not role playing hard enough.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmint View Post
    It's actually kuwaii for cute in Japanese (was a post on pg 1. For whatever reason my quote option isn't working)
    Actually that's incredibly wrong. かわいい=kawaii
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Clineron View Post
    female gnome disc priest named Compactdisc
    Lol !

Angryoldfuk; a healer and a classic name!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cowsecration
    Blackpower (10-14 twink black human paladin)
    Thrallswilly (goblin shaman)
    Restofari (troll shammy)
    Private Parts
    Spreadinstds (DK)
    Cattleclysm
    Yoloswaggins
    Bubbles (disc priest)
    And many more that I cannot remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Clineron View Post
    female gnome disc priest named Compactdisc
    Really good one! =)

Saw a rogue, Sapnfap, in a BG the other day, quite funny at least.

Used to be a guy on my server, but not seen him around in a long time : Shard "Of the Shattered Sun".. he was a lock
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    went into a 2s match against a Lock named Fear and Rogue named Loathing from the guild <in Las Vegas>. Thought that was pretty funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    One saw a Tauren called, "Snackbar" (which right away made me hungry andd suddenly steak for dinner), he was in a guild called Lunchbreak. Was with a Shaman Orc called Saladhead, Female troll called "Blueberries" and Mage Blood Elf called Sprinkles.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..