They have that, it's called LFR.
And 10m vanilla raids were just slightly larger dungeons. In fact they've been reformatted to dungeons now...
Casual never meant less skill, it just meant not playing the game 50+hours straight...which is what old Vanilla content practically demanded of you, half of which was spent spamming for groups to do long, boring content.
* Raises hand* Currently LFR raider and enjoying it mostlyI CLEARLY out right don't believe and reject your claims that people who do LFR enjoy it... and that people who do normal raiding and heroic dont enjoy it less because of the presence of LFR alone.
The by all means you enjoy the game you want to, don't say that others should like it too.... If I have an hour or two to play, I don't wanna be in a situation where forming the group would take away from the limited time if there is a more efficient method. Just do what you want to do in game and let others do what they want.1) You justify LFR because you claim "forming a group is not enjoyable".
and I keep saying:
1) Forming a group might not be enjoyable BY ITSELF if you're just looking at it but you have to put the OVERALLLLLL process of PVE where forming a group is half of the game play.
Came across another post of yours and can only conclude that you yourself are the one that should be asking deeper questions etc, like:I don't fail to see anything, it is you who fails to see anything by not asking deeper questions and go beyond surface and scratches analysis and generalized thinking with NO context in mind.
- Why does it bother me that people like to run LFR
- What kind of right do i have to judge other people for not playing the way I want it to be
- Are the posts I make really smart or could they be considered stupid/ignorant (leaning towards the latter after reading your other post about how removal of LFR and Transmog would help double the amount of subs....
- What does it really take away from me if I just lep other people go about their business and let them play the way they want? What do I lose in the process?
Just make it like TBC model.
I was at times casual inn TBC, didn't stop me from raiding Karazhan etc.
Its about time blizzard brings back some off the things that worked inn other exspansions, that they removed.
I do not hate wow. I'm just (was) very passionated about it. There is a difference. Everyone rants about thing's they think changed badly.
Do you like Thrash Metal? Then give a like for the new round off the Big 4 Evile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JHum58R624
Note to self: Avoid topic's you keep getting infracted on. You know why...!
So if i read this right, doing 5 man dungeons with 10 players (because you could enter it with them) is a casual raid?
Sense, why you no make it?!