council addon to show empowerment

Anyone know where to find this addon?I could not seem to at curse gaming? To be clear its not showing who is impowered it shows how close they are to 100%. I saw this today in a video and can not find it anymore.
    Last edited by trollingisokayhere; 2013-03-14 at 05:21 AM.

Just attack the big purple one?

10+ Year Old Account
    ..... Bigwigs? Deadly Boss Mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

They also shout very loud when the get empowered, and glow purple.

Yes it shows the % left needed to kill and helps for the switch.

Deleted
    Big wigs does show the %hp left

Use bigwigs like the others suggested it tells you much hp to burn until they are not empowered anymore

Yep, DBM shouts this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Just attack the big purple one?
    Yeah I just look for the big purple/black empowered mob. It is usually one of the three I am not targeting once it switches.

I'd like an addon like this - something that puts up a box with the name of who's empowered, and will count down how much more health you have to burn through until someone else gets empowered. Did dbm put this up? It was tough to tell with everything else dbm was throwing at my screen. Note to self - disable a bunch of that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    ..... Bigwigs? Deadly Boss Mods?
    actually this was kind of annoying, after they go through the first empowerment cycle, which is predictable. they start in the random cycle dbm doesn't tell you which one is empowered, just that one is empowered and you have to swap. you actually have to stop and then figure out which one is empowered before you swap.

its minor, but its really annoying.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    actually this was kind of annoying, after they go through the first empowerment cycle, which is predictable. they start in the random cycle dbm doesn't tell you which one is empowered, just that one is empowered and you have to swap. you actually have to stop and then figure out which one is empowered before you swap.

its minor, but its really annoying.
    It's actually always predictable. Frost King is first, and after that it always follows this condition: The highest health troll who hasn't been empowered in the current cycle (of each being empowered) will be empowered next. The whole it being fixed for first time through and random after isn't correct (not sure if it was on ptr or where that came from). My guild used this to make the fight much easier by letting sul empower 2nd by not touching him (we tried the zerg method but couldnt stop the empower) so that there would be very few sand adds, then burned him between empowers from that point on. We killed him during the 3rd empower of the 2nd cycle. He would've been last in the 2nd cycle because he was lowest hp.