10+ Year Old Account

Some good ps3 rpgs?

What are some good ps3 rpgs that are downloadable from the online store? Would like to buy more then 1 for under 70 dollars.

There aren't any, Xbox got all the good RPGs.

No, but seriously, you looking for western or jrpgs? And do they have to be for the PS3, or only playable on the PS3?

Wild Arms 1+2
    Chrono Trigger/Cross
    Vagrant Story

Downloadable from the online store might be a bit limiting. If you don't mind having something shipped or going brick & mortar, a used copy of 'Tales of Graces f' would be well worth the money, and you'd have enough left over for at least one other.
    Chiqaboom / Proudmoore-US

Deleted
    Demon souls and dark souls. Not sure you can download them from the store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    There aren't any, Xbox got all the good RPGs.

No, but seriously, you looking for western or jrpgs? And do they have to be for the PS3, or only playable on the PS3?

Wild Arms 1+2
    Chrono Trigger/Cross
    Vagrant Story
    I love all rpgs
    they have to be on the online store as its 2 am and i live 30 mins away from a game store
    they can be multiplatform i dont care

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 02:20 AM ----------

I may buy Ni No Kuni or whatever. That leaves me with 20 dollar budget for a second game

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I love all rpgs
    they have to be on the online store as its 2 am and i live 30 mins away from a game store
    they can be multiplatform i dont care
    ...Can't you just wait until tomorrow? The games will take you days/weeks to finish, so might as well wait and get what you really want instead of limiting yourself.

I may buy Ni No Kuni or whatever. That leaves me with 20 dollar budget for a second game
    Ni No Kuni is pretty excellent. A few minor, highly annoying flaws, but overall more than enjoyable enough to make up for it. Mr. Drippy is one of the greatest sidekicks of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquihuite View Post
    ...Can't you just wait until tomorrow? The games will take you days/weeks to finish, so might as well wait and get what you really want instead of limiting yourself.

Ni No Kuni is pretty excellent. A few minor, highly annoying flaws, but overall more than enjoyable enough to make up for it. Mr. Drippy is one of the greatest sidekicks of all time.
    I cant go into town until next week because of my family's schedules. So for now im getting something from online. We just got a ps3 so. Anyways im either going to get kingdoms of amalur or ni no kuni. Which would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I cant go into town until next week because of my family's schedules. So for now im getting something from online. We just got a ps3 so. Anyways im either going to get kingdoms of amalur or ni no kuni. Which would you recommend?
    Ni No Kuni, hands-down.

you could get like disgaea 3, 4, valkyria chronicles, star ocean the last hope, mass effect series, kingdoms of amalur, oblivion, skyrim, borderlands 2
    also tons of great ps1 rpgs like xenogears, vagrant story, final fantasy tactics, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    valkyria chronicles
    Wait they have that on the online store now? I had to search all over hell and creation to find a physical copy like 2 years back.

That game is AMAZING if you can get ahold of it. I'd probably categorize it as more of a TBS (like FF Tactics) than an RPG, but in any case it's easily a top 10 or top 5 pick on the PS3 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ni No Kuni, hands-down.
    Its the kind of game that has great replay value and lasts a while? If its as good as dragon quest VIII im sure ill love it

Wait they have that on the online store now? I had to search all over hell and creation to find a physical copy like 2 years back.

That game is AMAZING if you can get ahold of it. I'd probably categorize it as more of a TBS (like FF Tactics) than an RPG, but in any case it's easily a top 10 or top 5 pick on the PS3 for me.

aw it says just buy disc
    thought it if it was on the store it would be download lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloading the ni no kuni trial right now. 2, something gigs yuck. I hope it gives me an option to buy and not have to download anything else. fat chance.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 04:46 AM ----------

Okay i played the Ni No Kuni demo abit and while ill buy it eventually, ill probably wait until its cheaper. I decided to buy Dragon Age Origins as i haven't played a DA game yet and the reviews are good. 20 bucks cant beat that.