Blizzard at PAX East, D3 Boss Mechanics, Legendary Item Drop Rates, Monster Affixes, Poll: What's Your Preferred Format for Dev Interviews
Isle of Thunder US - Stage 2 Unlocked
Patch 5.2 Dev Interviews
Let's take a look at one of the dev interviews today, Ghostcrawler speaking with the Call To Auction.
- There are so many professions that it is hard to give all of them attention that they deserve. Some ideas that were thrown around are making it easier to switch professions, keeping old recipes if you drop and learn a profession again, and allowing characters to learn more than two professions.
- Managing the WoW economy is not a trivial task, as it needs to be relatively easy for players to keep up with basic necessities like repair bills, but at the same time still adding cool things to spend gold on like the Grand Expedition Yak or BMAH items that remove gold from the game.
- Patch 5.3 or 5.4 may add catch up mechanisms to Herbalism and Mining, allowing characters to farm nodes in Pandaria for yields that depend on your skill level.
- Cross-realm Auction Houses are being explored, especially merging the auction house or player trading between groups of lower population and faction imbalanced realms. This would not be region wide, but balanced like cross-realm zones are.
- There aren't any current plans to add more tradable pets from the Blizzard Store.
- Sunsong Ranch may not see any more significant updates, but similar features will be explored in the future.
- Buy orders for more expensive items may be a possibility in the future.
- Items that players always buy and never bid on, like flasks, could have longer listing times in the future.
- A longer term feature would be to separate the auction house system from the mail, as it doesn't fit the fantasy of the game as well as it could.
- Another long term feature would be a UI to allow bulk milling or prospecting.
Throne of Thunder Heroic Progression
Another day of Heroic difficulty raids and Blood Legion is on top with 6 bosses down, followed by Exodus, Method, and Envy. The 10 player guilds aren't having as much luck, with DREAM Paragon and Moonz having four bosses down, followed by Gag Reflex with three down.
You can keep up with the kills on Manaflask, our forum thread, and WowProgress.
Oondasta and Nalak Hotfixes
It seems lower population realms may have a chance to kill Oondasta after all! Keep in mind that this is just a possibility and not an announcement.
Scenario and Brawler's Guild Updates
Dave Kosak shared some more possibilities of what we might see in the future with the Brawler's Guild and scenarios.
PvP Season 13 Begins
Real Proc Per Minute (RPPM) Trinket Changes
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Poll: What is your Brawler's Guild Rank?
How far have you made it through the challenges in the Brawler's Guild? With new gear in 5.2, now might be a good time to take a look at the Brawler's Guild guide and give it another shot if you didn't finish!