Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Spellweaver, you are probably on a different AD

Alliance AH:

3 for Buyout, 12k.

BMAH Haven't checked yet.

Where is your few k exactly?
    @Schwarz, exactly. Bids spiral out of control really fast.
    Last edited by lanerios; 2013-03-14 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another long term feature would be a UI to allow bulk milling or prospecting.
    Jizzingallovertheplaceyespleaseeeee.

Cross-realm Auction Houses are being explored, especially merging the auction house or player trading between groups of lower population and faction imbalanced realms. This would not be region wide, but balanced like cross-realm zones are.
    Sure. Balanced. Mhm. This is going to fuck the market if it happens.

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that they basically announced they're working on cross-realm auction houses, when everybody was saying they wouldn't?

Not even ONE person started a thread about this on the general forums?

10+ Year Old Account
    and allowing characters to learn more than two professions.
    This had been in my mind today, before I even read this. I think it'd be great for my main to be able to pick up a 3rd profession, but at the same time I wonder how it'll affect my alts? Will I feel like I need to max out a profession another 10 times after my main?

Or how about balancing? Would there be a restriction instituted that a character could learn no more than two crafting professions?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    "This poll did not load properly." :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped at Rank 4, I was only after the Clock 'Em battle pet. I might go for more ranks once I get T15 4-set.

Deleted
    8/13 down?? srsly? that's incredible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    Did you notice that the classes that you listed are over powered. Please tell me when in the history of world of warcraft have you seen a boomkin over power? It has always been just about every class, Druid Restro, Mages, Hunters, Locks, DKs, Warriors.... but the one class that I want to play isn't or never have been. Notice how much a frost DK spams and what he hits for? Notice 95% of those other classes has a good instance cast spell? Oh what does a boomkin have again? Moonfire, Sunfire and Starfall one a minute.

How about you taking Wild Mushroom and have to stand there and cast it three button pushes and then another to pop it, while popping it takes about a full second to actually Detonate.

Oh wait what about Symbiosis. What was your class spell for 86-90? Can you use it to solo? Why can't druids use the Symbiosis lvl 86-90 spell to solo, OH WE CAN'T, the person needs to be in a GROUP.

Don't forget the Solar Beam (Silence), how many classes do you know that needs to cast a root before that spell so they don't move out of the range (solar light over an enemy target's location). So once again we are casting 2 spells for the price of one that ever other class can cast.

You know if you want to know how much a class sucks and been screwed over since WOLK, just play a boomkin and try out all those spells that I have listed above. And go back and pick each class that got new spells in CATA and MoP and see who really has it made.
    Wow, read much? My post listed absolutely no classes. I have seen plenty of boomkins with the brawler title. Learn the fights and get past them.

QQ about symbiosis? Wow. My main is a paladin. My class's 87 ability is an aoe blind which only works well on some of the fights in brawler's guild. I would rather by able to go get another defensive cooldown from another class like symbiosis allows you to do(get cloak of shadows, ams, the lock defensive cooldown, etc). I still got rank 8 but gear and patience has held me back from getting a rank 8 boss kill (main spec holy so my ret offspec is not very geared). And the other toon I have done brawler's guild on is a rogue, which you can not say is better off in Brawler's Guild than your boomkin, especially not prepatch when I was doing it.