Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Except for one thing you are missing. Both of your examples assumed it was Haste that was dropping, it isn't because you still need a set amount of haste at minimum, so its Crit that drops. 2500 rating at the minimum. Now it skews your numbers further because while you will still hit (wtf cares), your crit % is lower which lessons your chances of EB stacks, which in turn decreases your dmg intake, which coupled with 2pc decreases it even further and so on and so on.

A KS being parried isn't a big deal at all. I have rarely died because I failed to get a Guard up due to a parried KS, and when I say rarely, it is close to about once or twice in over 300+ attempts on heroic bosses this tier. The better players will pool Chi and maintain their 99% shuffle uptimes, Guard on CD or when needed, etc and that parried KS just means a little loss in dmg. Thats it. The only time it may hurt is at the beginning of the fight where a KS is parried. The very 1st one.
    That's completely irrelevant. I specifically mentioned I was dropping haste to help make the point easier by not adjusting the crit number. Explaining how the single roll system works to the person I quoted has nothing to do with what you were mentioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    So.... you don't have a hunter or rogue in your raid to MD/Tricks you on the pull?! If not, I really feel sorry for your DPS DK's and Pala's with their burst...
    MD threat is not that huge, so particularly bosses that get md to me in position, like horridon, a keen dps can take aggro if I get parried. Probably just takes an early crit on their part.

To be fair on them, the vast majority of the time, within the first second of engagement, a monk tank takes an unassailable threat lead.