Deleted

A few questions to get started once again

Hey guys, thanks in advance for reading my post.

So my problem is that I got kind of forced into playing again at the end of cataclysm, obviously when one doesn't like playing he just doesn't do it. Neither did I, but right now I am willing to play, and I heard that achievements and mounts are account wide now. Now my blood elf paladin which is lvl 90 feels just good enough to play with again, problem is that all of my friends started playing Alliance. So I leveled an alliance character, within 3 days I got him up to lvl 73 or 74? not quite sure to be honest... but now I am closing up to level 80 I thought about what kept me from becoming alliance in the first place.
    My argent dawn achievements and mounts, I wouldn't get them if I faction changed.

So my question is: Will the argent dawn/sunreaver/trial of the champion achievements be displayed on my alliance character as soon as it hits 80? or do I still have to get all of them over again when I get to that level?

My other question is, since I am leveling up quite a lot faster then first imagined, what spec is good for pve and pvp right now? I enjoy every spec of the paladin class just as much as the other one so I don't care which one I play as long as I have a decent time playing one.
    My guild requested me to go tank for pve, which is okay and they told me for pvp I should go holy.
    Now all of that is fine, but I always make sure I get everything sorted when I make a choice.
    So besides the right spec and stuff, is the paladin even any good these days?
    Rate them if you want to with these options below:

-Overpowered (tank/dps/healing)
    -Good (tank/dps/healing)
    -average (tank/dps/healing)
    -bad (tank/dps/healing)
    -useless (tank/dps/healing)

many thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you keep your achievements on your alliance character, BUT you won't receive the mounts and titles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Pretty sure you keep your achievements on your alliance character, BUT you won't receive the mounts and titles.
    Oh that kind of sucks I at the moment I got over a 110 mounts and to be really honest I don't feel like farming the ones I already got, guess it would just be dedication then? Anyway thanks for the info, what would you see paladins are at right now when it comes to balance btw?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    All Mounts & Titles are Account-Wide, Achievements I am possitive you will have them on your Alliance Character you just wont have your Alliance Toons names under the completed by section.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.