15+ Year Old Account

Why is there no Arms guide?

Because now I have to do actual searching online to find the Arms rotation. >.<

Unless someone wants to TELL me the rotation. Oh, and glyphs. Any throughput glyphs that are must haves?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Glyphs: unending rage, death from above with either sweeping strikes, bull rush, thunderclap or enraged speed as 3rd.

Single target priority
    MS
    Dragonroar
    CS, refresh if 0.5 sec left on the CS debuff
    OP if more then 1 tfb stack or use 3x OP inside a CS window or if you don't have rage to slam
    Slam if its the last 0.5 of CS or if you only have 1 stack of tfb
    HS burn excess rage ideally you use it only during CS but that depends on sudden death procs.

Aoe priority
    MS
    thunderclap if no deep wounds
    dragonroar
    whirlwind
    battle shout

Cleave priority
    Regular rotation while keeping sweeping strikes up almost no HS usage, can use battleshout if lacking rage at some point. Switch targets every ~15 secs to get deep wounds on both.
    Last edited by bigbad; 2013-03-14 at 03:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would an Arms Warrior take Dragonroar over Bladestorm..? And why wouldn't you take the Recklessness glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Why would an Arms Warrior take Dragonroar over Bladestorm..? And why wouldn't you take the Recklessness glyph?
    Icy Veins updated their guide for 5.2. It's a pretty good resource since there is almost literally no other resource you could turn to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exelus View Post
    Thanks for that link. Very helpful. Although I'm still unsure why Bladestorm isn't picked over Dragonroar. It does so much more damage.

Dragon Roar is better single target damage and syncs perfectly with Bloodbath.

Recklessness glyph is universally regarded as being terrible. It isn't worth increasing the duration when it decreases the bonus, especially now with it only granting 30%.

Thanks for that link. Very helpful. Although I'm still unsure why Bladestorm isn't picked over Dragonroar. It does so much more damage.
    Why do you think Bladestorm does more damage? Bladestorm itself may do more damage but you also can't do anything for six seconds while it's going. So you have to compare roar+the damage from the open GCDs you have while you would have been bladestorming. So two overpowers, an MS and a roar vs. one bladestorm.