Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I thought I'd share a picture with all my fellow Tailors out there

Why can't I hold all these imperial silk worms!!!

So many of these in my bags and only sell for 96s atm lol. Still no moth yet.

I've gotten maybe 10 of them but no moth yet. They don't sell for much either so.

Deleted
    Got the worm tons sells for 2g on ah... Lol
    Got the moth alot which always sells for couple of hundred gold too
    But seems more worm than moth

I have a tailor that I never use, and was complaining to my GF (who's main is a tailor) about all this cloth and ench mats piling up in his bags...

She was like "you should go make your Imperial Silk, you can get a worm or a moth, but the moth never drops for me" /sadface.

So, I fly out there, make my Silk, and poof: moth.

/gfrage
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made like 8 or 9 bags on my tailor so a lot of daily silks and I didnt even know until this thread that a moth existed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got one after about 20 silk/3 worms

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done my cooldown everyday since Mists start and gotten 3 Moths and, idk, 13 worms since 5.1. Possibly more, I may have given away more of them then I can remember.

On the upside I've allready gotten 2 of the new 522 recipes, so who cares about worms anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    And I forgot we could learn 522's as well, I've been learning pvp patterns every day. Making a bit of gold off em so eh it's cool!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    I have a tailor that I never use, and was complaining to my GF (who's main is a tailor) about all this cloth and ench mats piling up in his bags...

She was like "you should go make your Imperial Silk, you can get a worm or a moth, but the moth never drops for me" /sadface.

So, I fly out there, make my Silk, and poof: moth.

/gfrage
    Not doing everyday Imperial Silk CD is like throwing away 350gold every day.

Is the 522 stuff just random discovery?

used the cooldown nearly everyday since launch. 2 moths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Yep, random either new crafted PvP items or 522 PvE gear. I've allready gotten a boot and a helm recipe. Shame the Haunting Spirits are too crazily priced and too few to actually create items and sell them (or use them!) on my server.

Deleted
    gonna get some hate, but had 3 moths so far,a guildie is mad at me but do get a lot of those worms, be awesome to set them free or summat :P

Deleted
    Damn that worm!

I've had a few moths, but when you're on a server like Outland, they go for virtually nothing at all!

Still making decent moneys off of the Spellthreads though, 450-600g each, which isn't too bad.

Interesting, I've gotten both Green (I think) and Blue moths and of course lots of Silk Worms. None of the moths have sold on the AH@Hyjal, I just delete em now so they don't keep stacking up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Yeah total random, learnt ton of pvp recipes now and one 522 helm

I never learned any of the pvp recipes, but the last 4 or 5 times I've learned a new recipe every time. I doubt I will ever craft it, but nice luck I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got a moth on my second cocoon this morning. Trust my luck to get a pet and never a mount drop...

I love that picture, can be adapted to so many funny situations. For any league players, I laughed for like 5 mins straight when I saw that pic but with Warmogs.

Deleted
    hahahaha funny dude