Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1 Worm 1 Moth Here
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

The Vendor in Halfhill prolly has so many worms that ive sold them that they can prolly start up there own silk farm! lol

Heh, that describes my situation in a nushell. Plenty of the damn worms but no moth yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesz View Post
    I love that picture, can be adapted to so many funny situations. For any league players, I laughed for like 5 mins straight when I saw that pic but with Warmogs.
    Or the black cleaver one

I am having the same issue on my leatherworker. I get the 522 recipes from the daily research, but it is very difficult to get enough of the Haunting Spirits to actually make anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yep, random either new crafted PvP items or 522 PvE gear. I've allready gotten a boot and a helm recipe. Shame the Haunting Spirits are too crazily priced and too few to actually create items and sell them (or use them!) on my server.

Damn, I suck. I hardly log on the tailor to use the cooldown. I knew about getting a random pvp recipe but had no clue on the moth or 522 gear. Does BS and LW work the same? I haven't logged on either of those since the new patch. Ugh.

Saw the comment above about LW having a CD, what about BS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Saw the comment above about LW having a CD, what about BS?
    BS when the Thunderforge opens and you do a questline (think you need to kill a mob and not much else) to get the recipe. Should be opening around now I think. Then it's the same as the other 2 professions, just use that cooldown every day. Hope your BS is leveled and geared enough to go to Thunder Isle and do the scenarios to unlock the place, and not like my still level 85

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    BS when the Thunderforge opens and you do a questline (think you need to kill a mob and not much else) to get the recipe. Should be opening around now I think. Then it's the same as the other 2 professions, just use that cooldown every day. Hope your BS is leveled and geared enough to go to Thunder Isle and do the scenarios to unlock the place, and not like my still level 85
    Okay another silly question from me. Which pattern for LW has the cooldown and gives the chance for a new recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Okay another silly question from me. Which pattern for LW has the cooldown and gives the chance for a new recipe?
    LW has two patterns that teach you new recipies (but they share the same cooldown). One uses 20 Exotic Leather, the other 20 Prismatic Scales. Both recipies are world drops from Pandaria, I got both in a very short amount of time on my level 86 rogue.

Deleted
    Two tailors, 8 worms and a moth. With the buff to windshear cactus' output on a 16-plot farm on three level 90s, it's easy to keep a steady supply of cloth flowing for them. A shame they (the tailors) will have to get to level AND get rep to actually do anything useful with the imperial silk :/

Deleted
    ^ There should have been at least one thing you can make with Imperial Silk that doesn't require grinding rep or doing raids. I only PvP and have nothing to use my imperial silk on.