10+ Year Old Account

Need new Unit Frame Addon

I've been using Xperl for basically ever, but ever since the original author left I have been noticing a lot of bugs in it.
    So I want to know what you guys have as an opinion.
    What I like about Xperl is it's relative simplicity to set up. The full player 5 man option, as well as the raid frames, however I will most likely be moving to grid for raid frames. I guess all I'm looking for is something for party and self.

Shadowed Unit Frames and Pitbull are both pretty good.

I personally prefer SUF because I kind of get overwhelmed by all of Pitbull's options. Worth giving both a shot though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using SuF here as well, quite simple to set up if you just want the basics, but you can mess around with some options as well to make it look all purdy and stuff.
    Of course Pitbull adds a whole lot more, but I really haven't tried it yet, being all satisfied with SuF and stuff

Deleted
    My Unitframes consist of:

ouf - framework
    ouf_freeb - player/target frames
    ouf_freebraid - raid/boss/focus frames

Great!

But not easy to edit the settings, LUA requiered.

got X-perl along time ago ... have also love it but SUF & Grid is truly better in anyway, try out. Simple to handle.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing I am missing with grid as my raid frames, mana bars.
    As the de facto Raid Lead of my 10 man group I would use the mana bars to co-ordinate raid wide mana CDs like Mana Tide, and Hymn of Hope. I mean with 3 priests in the group, you cant have them do it all at the same time now can you?
    Wouldn't be much of a problem if GridManaBars was updated, but it's not, so i dont want to risk a bunch of LUA errors to slow down my system, thats why I wanted to get rid of Xperl.

Speak of LUA errors, whats up with raid frame unit menus? they dont come up anymore, only throws a LUA error, with EVERY raid frame addon I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Wouldn't be much of a problem if GridManaBars was updated, but it's not, so i dont want to risk a bunch of LUA errors to slow down my system
    It's fine.

STUF unit frames, or StellarUF(whatever you want to call it)

Highly configurable and I just love it.