Anything wrong with this laptop?

I'm looking for a gaming laptop to take around with me since I'll be mobile due to new work. Saw this one for about £800, is there anything wrong with it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-GE70-0ND...282138&sr=8-30

Seems on the cheap side to me since most gaming laptops are 1k and that's without OS, etc.

Cheers!

Deleted
    That's not too bad for a gaming laptop. Only thing that concerns me is the GTX650M, which isn't exactly a gaming GPU, but you're not likely to get better at that price point. The closest equivalent is an Acer Aspire notebook at 15" diagonal screen size.

Looks ok for the price. Only concern might be that it's really big and heavy so carrying it around in a backpack whole day for example will get really old really fast, but if you just pack it into car in point A and unpack in point B it's fine.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Yeah the gcard isn't really gaming but it should do for things like starcraft (I hope). Some 'dodgy' reviews on Amazon but I've seen this laptop on Scan and other sites for the same price.

I might grab it up, cheers.