Looking for an Elem PvP guide

Hey guys, i dusted off my Elem Shammy for 5.2 and wanted to start getting some PvP gear on him, was just wondering if there are any decent guides on what spells and stat prios people use?

Deleted
    Elemental shaman is not hard to play, it is very easy to self teach. But what makes it probably one of the hardest spell casters in the game is just how inferior it is to the other spell casters.

Yea I have common knowledge of the class itself and all the mechanics, just looking for more of a detailed situational guide...when to use certain abilities and how to train a melee away from u, that kinda thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the best elemental shamans so you can check out gearing,talents,glyphs...http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Novoz/advanced. Just beware that the glyphs and talents change depending on the situation. He also streams, or used to, don't know if he still does. The stream might be under Nuvoz.

Another source of information is skillcapped. A tiny bit of info is free, the rest requires registration and a small monthly fee. I would suggest using youtube, a shaman named Arkeylol/Arkey used to put out videos on a regular basis but I haven't checked to see if he has anything new for a long time. But there's probably some other good videos floating around somewhere just have to search for them.
    These words in my mouth... where did they come from? I don't think I'm the one that put them there...