Quick Questions from a beginner Rogue.

I am rolling a Troll Rogue to play as my new main. I will be doing primarily PvE with some side PvP. I have a few questions I'd like to ask the Rogue community. For starters, what are some reliable websites that are primarily focus on theorycrafting and really anything to do with rogues. And any other website that can be of use to anyone playing a Rogue. Also a leveling question, I have the BoA Swords and both Daggers. Is it more of a preference or does using a certain combination actually help?

Thanks a lot!

Other than sites such as EJ/Noxxic etc :P

I've leveled in Assassination, so dual Daggers would be my choice.

For theorycrafting, no site beats ElitistJerks.

Hi hi. Icy-viens has a great guide on each spec for max lvl and leveling. The main things like rotations gear, talents.
    I would suggest you level as assassination as its very viable for both pvp and pve while also being the top single target dps spec for pve.

Sub is more of the fun class and combat is a button smasher. Combat i still enjoy playing today.

Wow insider does a rogue thread almost every week which can be a good read.
    Also combat now uses two slow weapons. No longer the slow/fast combo.

Happy leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say go with the higher-agility daggers, one has stam, one doesn't.

Oh also, combat kicks ass in dungeons, because the cleave is so strong, though not quite as good as it used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Combat or Assassination would be the way to go in my books. Subtlety after level 15 might also be good if you open with Cheap Shot and enjoy waiting 10 seconds between mobs for your energy to regen.

For Combat, you'll want to use one of the sword and the higher-agility dagger, and for Assassination or Sub you'll want to use the two daggers.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    For starters, what are some reliable websites that are primarily focus on theorycrafting and really anything to do with rogues. And any other website that can be of use to anyone playing a Rogue.

Other than sites such as EJ/Noxxic etc :P
    The only place where real rogue theorycrafting still happens is EJ. We get theorycrafting threads here every now and then too, but it usually just mirrors the conversation on EJ. Do not use Noxxic. Ever.

Icy-Veins has very good guides for every spec. Wowinsider has a rogue column, but the guy who writes it is whiny, casual, and generally misinformed; rarely worth reading, though the comments can be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Also a leveling question, I have the BoA Swords and both Daggers. Is it more of a preference or does using a certain combination actually help?
    If you're combat, use 2x sword for super hard Killing Spree (at max level, either sword or dagger is a viable OH). If you're Mut, you have to run 2x daggers. If you're Subt, you can choose whatever while leveling for your MH, but keep a dagger OH.