Deleted

Frost mage at Horridon 10HC

Hey, just a quick question for me as a raidleader.

One of our mages says that Frost mage is the better choice for this fight, as far as i know is the problem that the 3 primary targets at each door couldn´t be deepfreezed for high burst DMG. So the better choice is fire mage, or am i wrong? [Enemys like: Gurubashi Venom priest etc.]

Or is it just that the frost DPS at this Boss is far better then fire.

Thanks for your answers.

Deleted
    Frost is great, his DF excuse is BS. Fingers are always procing on this fight, provided the mage uses his orb on the correct spawns.

More importantly his elem makes the pink alligator trivial. Freeze works on 1st and 3rd door on certain mobs which also grants 2 fingers.

Also make sure he has frost bomb for this fight.
    Last edited by mmoc472a5d728c; 2013-03-14 at 11:00 PM.

don't ask here. As a raid leader go look at other guilds World of Logs. See the actual numbers behind the fight.

Deleted
    I just ask because we talked about this topic and we have two different oppinions so i wanna try to figure out which one of us is right.

But thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Gramla View Post
    I just ask because we talked about this topic and we have two different oppinions so i wanna try to figure out which one of us is right.

But thanks for your reply
    Frost definetly The best mage Specc for this Fight, just Killed it today as frostmage