Diablo 3 on iPhone

Diablo 3 FULLY PLAYABLE and portable on smartphone!

So I finally got around to making this, diablo 3 fully playable on the iPhone, or any smartphone that can run Splashtop remote. This works anywhere as long as you have internet connection on your phone. (boss fight at 6:14)

If people want a full tutorial, I'll be happy to make one.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks pretty interesting! I would give it a go, but I like my screens big lol
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    That looks pretty interesting! I would give it a go, but I like my screens big lol

Oh, I forgot to say that this works on the iPad as well as iPhone, but I personally wouldn't bring a big iPad with me to work xD

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dedication level: OVERKILL. Nice job! I can't imagine it would be super efficient though. :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    That's impressive, I wish I had a smartphone capable of running even most basic 3d graphics. My HTC Wildfire won't even run angry birds at more than 10 fps.

Edit: nevermind, it's streamed from the PC right? Never heard of this app before.

thats very interesting how u can mickey-mouse it and get a runnable d3 on the iphone. id hate to redo my keybinds but im glad u can find a way haha.

id try it but idk how good it would be though

All that it does its streaming Diablo3 from a actual PC, almost any game can be played like that

WoW was run this way over a couple years ago. All this is, is just a remote desktop app. The PC at home is still the one running the actual game-client. All this app is doing is taking what is on the screen of the home computer and relaying it to the smartphone.

Good way to boost your effective latency though, since now you got 2 internet connections worth of communication going on from input to output.

Smartphone > PC > Blizzard > PC > Smartphone > Repeat as needed

I wouldn't call this "fully playable" since the game itself is not running from your mobile device. Not to say that mobile phones couldn't run it, but that the software isn't compatible with the operating systems that mobile phones currently use.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Haha, this video reminded me of the times where I just started with WoW, and saw some fake youtube videos where they showed how they played WoW on their iPhones. I haven't have one of those and was such a noob that thought those videos were real :P

Quote Originally Posted by illander View Post
    Haha, this video reminded me of the times where I just started with WoW, and saw some fake youtube videos where they showed how they played WoW on their iPhones. I haven't have one of those and was such a noob that thought those videos were real :P
    I hope you know that this video was real, i remember those vids as well, xD

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    -snip- ....
    wouldn't call this "fully playable" since the game itself is not running from your mobile device. Not to say that mobile phones couldn't run it, but that the software isn't compatible with the operating systems that mobile phones currently use.
    Fully playable as in I can fully play the game in all of its aspects, on my phone.