Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Ya no, comparing sex with wow is definitely not working for me.
    I was comparing knowledge gained by experience with WoW really, but whatever floats your boat.

I have to say i prefer alcohol and my pain meds to sex these days

Maybe cause ive gotten older i just dont feel it like i used to

10+ Year Old Account
    Try having sex with the person you love and or married to next time?
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

I kind of agree, but I have also come to a sad conclusion I am a bit broken in that area <.<

My opinion: like everything else, it gets better with practice.

Sex is not universally awesome, it can be anywhere in between horrifically bad to seizure inducing ecstasy. Love is important, but so is compatibility. Also, never judge someone by their first performance, nerves, and how well you know your partner play a part. Practice makes perfect. Personally, I get more pleasure from my partner getting pleasure, and I think sex is best between two people who feel that way as you don't end up with one person just lying there. Sex is like eating in that, people all have different likes/dislikes, some food you will hate, some you will love, and half the fun is finding where all the good places to eat are.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    it's okay to admit it.. she was a fatty wasn't she? no wonder you think it's overrated
    I've heard a rumor that fatties tend to be more tenacious in bed, because it keeps the guy(s) coming back, whereas thin hot chicks don't care as much because guys just want them by looking at them.

That having been said, I've never slept with a "fat chick", so all I can go off of is what my friends have told me about their experiences with them. Those who have tend to agree.

To the OP -- I agree with most of the other people in this thread. It gets better as you and your partner(s) gain more experience. I didn't have a bad first time, but I can definitely say it is much better overall now than it was the first time. Also, imo, it's a lot better with someone you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Anowyn View Post
    I've heard a rumor that fatties tend to be more tenacious in bed, because it keeps the guy(s) coming back, whereas thin hot chicks don't care as much because guys just want them by looking at them.
    How tenacious can someone be when they couldn't run 100 yards if they were being chased by wolves?

Nope, the fit girls are where it's at in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    lol. Try having sex with someone you love.
    This^

If you cant feel more than just sticking your dick in her, than it isnt going to be all that. No matter how much of a man you think you are, and that emotions and love are stupid, they are what makes sex that all so amazing thing you hear about. If it was your first time with someone you loved, it would have been much better.

I think people who insist they have to get laid just because, or because of peer pressure and people making fun of them are fools. Sex is supposed to be something more than getting your dick wet. Its nothing without the passion.

Not all sex is great.

Great sex is though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    lol. Try having sex with someone you love.
    I beg to differ. It could be that the OP just doesn't like sex. It could be that he was nervous on his first time.

There is no need for "love" - that is soo cliche in my opinion.

Sex is like pizza - even when it's cold, it's pretty damn good

and... Woody Allen said (and I agree) - Sex without love could be considered a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damn good.

I've heard a rumor
    Sadly, that's what most of these sorts of threads get comprised of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    How tenacious can someone be when they couldn't run 100 yards if they were being chased by wolves?

Nope, the fit girls are where it's at in bed.
    I definitely agree.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 02:50 AM ----------

That having been said, I've never slept with a "fat chick", so all I can go off of is what my friends have told me about their experiences with them. Those who have tend to agree.

To the OP -- I agree with most of the other people in this thread. It gets better as you and your partner(s) gain more experience. I didn't have a bad first time, but I can definitely say it is much better overall now than it was the first time. Also, imo, it's a lot better with someone you love.
    Your friends lied. They were just embarrassed and had to make an excuse for doing it.

Sex with fat chicks is like riding a scooter instead of a proper racing motorbike /or Harley - it gets gets you from A to B, but not so great when your friends find out what you rode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I like this analogy. At least wait till you get your first talent point before you judge the game!
    And what if it's not the quality of the game he is judging, but the point of it? I'm fairly sure the OP isn't being as shortsighted as many people think. It's not about how good sex is or can be but about how fulfilling it might be in comparison to other things.

It's easy for sex to be seen as a pinnacle of existence because ultimately, it's an instinctive biological function that nearly everyone is going to understand but that doesn't mean we shouldn't challenge the idea.

You don't need love to have great sex.
    You don't need great sex to have love.

If you want to have a successful long term marriage/relationship with someone you probably need both though.

10+ Year Old Account
    First times are generally pretty terrible. Having had a string of girlfriends who were all virgins the first few times with them was always shit but after a while it was better, and those I've been with who weren't virgins were also better, so it's probably not me.

Also, you're male and probably a teenager - you're not meant to be good at sex. If anything it's more of a punishment for the female involved. It's pretty normal.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Damn thats shitty for you.

Sex with my ex gf felt totally different from all the one night stands I had before and after her.

God knows why, but it feels 10000 times better to fuck your gf than some random girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    To make this as short as possible, i were on a vacation last week where i met a girl and we ended up sleeping together (sex, not just sleep)

Now keep in mind that this was my first time and though i liked it, society and the media makes sex look like the ultimate greatness to achieve in this world, and that just wasn't what i experienced. I definitely will keep having sex when the chances pop up, but i dont see what the big fuss is about.

I guess this just wasn't one of those amazing moments ?
    It's absolute elation with a long term partner. When you love them, and all of your senses are immersed in granting them as much worldly pleasure as humanly possible, you can completely lose yourself.

For me, that's what it's been with people I care about. It sounds to me like you had a boring one night stand, and on that I concur- overrated.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2013-03-15 at 01:08 AM.