Deleted

Jin'rok HC lightning phase

Hey, the guild i am in is currently progressing on this fight and whilst we should have killed it if not for silly things since it isnt too hard, i was wandering if there are any tactics considered better for the lightning phase.

Firstly the lightning strikes which spawn the orbs are random? Because we found that if we had a larger part of the raid group clumped on one side, then there were many more strikes nearer them.

Secondly, i have seen some kill vids where the raid stacks near the edge and they use a brute force approach where they heal like a baws and dodge what they can. Whereas we used an approach where we spread over the room, however sometimes we had people dropping off from just the ticks of aoe which is unavoidable in that phase because the healers cant cover everything.

So i am just curious what people would recommend, i am sure we will kill it in next raid, but any help is good help.
    Oh and we raid 25 man

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoca7842e0a8d; 2013-03-15 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Spread out as best as you can, on those 'grates' on the outer part of the room. Lightning orbs will be few and far apart, and even if a couple end up going that way, they'll be easy to manage. I would not suggest everyone spreading in opposite directions as there is the standard damage going on, and being close together is a good idea to avoid random deaths.

good luck with it!

You barely get any orbs next to the edge of the room it's very easy to dodge them there. We simply moved to the next area of the room to avoid having any crap on the floor then.

Last edited by Spotnick; 2013-03-15 at 06:27 AM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Thanks, nice videos also, yeah we are currently spread all over the room during lightning and i dont really think it works as well as stacking and pushing out more healing and CD's