Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Hey everyone,

My name is Lance and I play a MW named Mistfist. I am currently 2823 CR with a 2850 mmr and I decided to stream and answer any questions fellow MW's have (or anyone)! My twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/mistfister and I'll be streaming more and more as my college workload decreases.

Please throw the channel a follow and tune in when I go live, I look forward to securing r1 this season with all of you! I will also be checking this thread if anyone has any questions that can't wait!

Past experience: First season playing competitively! Played on and off since Vanilla but I used to PvE and only arena for fun but this season I wanted to go for the title and I really enjoy monks without healing sphere spam so it was the perfect time to start. I quit most of MoP and Cata although I heard cata had great arena seasons so I wish I could've played back then. I also play an Ele and hpal but I'm not very good on them:P

IGN's
    Mistfist- Proudmoore
    Mistyfisty - Kel'thuzad (alt MW)

Mod edit: Put in your twitch aswell since you copy pasted the erased version.
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-02-09 at 12:29 AM.

I'm a new streamer, pretty much just streaming for fun I play feral druid at around 1800 right now.

IGN: Veredre on US Tichondrius.

Come say hi

www.twitch.tv/cadyhoffman

Hi

I recently started streaming as well. My stream is http://www.twitch.tv/eluskie and I mainly stream for fun on my Disc Priest (almost 1900 in both 2v2 and 3v3)

Stop by if you have any advice or simply wish to have a good time!!

Im also leveling a rogue via arenas and stream almost all the time I'm playing

Hope you guys stop by!!

Hello all! I'm from Portugal (PT/BR stream) and I'm currently streaming on Twitch, mostly with my Assassination Rogue and WW/MW Monk
    Here's my nickname: WytorGG (please search for it if you're interested)

Hope you all enjoy it and feel free to communicate with me at anytime!

Monk

2v2 -> 1550

3v3 -> 1500