Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    Side note... WTB Lei Shen's Trinket.
    If I'm not mistaken the general consensus is that Cha-Ye's and Wooshoolay are both better choices than the 100% crit proc trinket from Lei Shen. I agree it looks drool worthy, but the low uptime of the proc makes it kind of ehhh overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops! That's the one I meant! Got Dark Animus's and Lei Shen's trinkets mixed up again. We have 4 mages in my raid, and I'm gonna pass it to them first. So hopefully I can get lucky and get it to drop off my coins, and not get the thunderforged caster dagger again, which I cant use yet because I don't have an off-hand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    I disagree with this. You don't need 5K haste at all. I'm rolling 36.18% crit fully buffed (flasked + fed as well), yet only 13.78% Haste fully buffed (1.98s Fireball), it's not hindering me greatly.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2sx307r128bkgrg6/

I did Durumu and Primordius with currently Armory; beforehand was 502 iLvl with T14 2 set and some crit off-pieces. Screwed up majorly on Council; ended up dying due to being bad and didn't even have a flask on it, Megaera/Ji-Kun was personal bad play. Megaera couldn't be bothered to swap out Combust glyph and Ji-Kun kept letting myself fall off platform during downfall.

Honestly if you are able to play decently I'd say you'd be able to go Fire with ~500 iLvl, provided you can hit ~31-32% crit fully buffed, that's what I did.
    I agree, but with the numbers I've seen frost put out, with just 502 item level, I'm skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKidKaos View Post
    I agree, but with the numbers I've seen frost put out, with just 502 item level, I'm skeptical.
    I swapped to fire at 504 ilevel. I'm now 513 with 39% crit and its incredible. Fire is for sure better than frost when you go beyond 32% crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkster View Post
    I swapped to fire at 504 ilevel. I'm now 513 with 39% crit and its incredible. Fire is for sure better than frost when you go beyond 32% crit.
    Yep, I started the patch with 34%, and it was eh, but now I'm also 39% and mm mm, lovin it

I'll swap to fire when I get 503 ilvl. Better than frost? I shall hit 503 ilvl only next patch because I dont raid TOT and this fu cking valor points cap dont let me buy my gear

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wish pyroblast didn't hit like a wet noodle..

Deleted
    I am now sitting @ 514 ilvl and still dont feel comfortableto switch to fire.

Still got so much mastery on yma gear from 5.1.... its madness. Ill switch when i can get the 10k rating without major cirt gemming.

Have to admit thought ranked pretty good last week with frost.

1st on Jin'rock and under the top 50 for the next 4 fights. (Yes its normal but meh)