Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    No auto flight paths discovery?
    Sod that.

People level so fast now you'll spend half you time looking for flight paths.
    Auto discovery was a brilliant addition, but no, bliz just wants to make things a pain in the arse.

As for returning players having to catch up? what the fuck?
    "I'll jump back into wow to see the great new changes.....wait a sec, I have to pay 3 month sub to see them, and thats before I know if they are any good? Fuck that for a lark, I'll not bother at all".....

5.3 will happen sooner than players are expecting? Well... Guess we'll see PTR up real soon, like 5.1 and then have ourselves a patch in May maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihuitl View Post
    Sod that.

Auto discovery was a brilliant addition, but no, bliz just wants to make things a pain in the arse.

"I'll jump back into wow to see the great new changes.....wait a sec, I have to pay 3 month sub to see them, and thats before I know if they are any good? Fuck that for a lark, I'll not bother at all".....
    3 months?

Hyperbole much?

My alt lock went from heroic blue geared to 478 (should hit 481 today if I get the valor neck (which is NOT behind dailies) since 5.2 so that is 9 days, and this was without hardly playing her at all (been focusing on my main since 5.2).

I swear people would complain they had to go the mailbox if Blizzard mailed them epics when any toon hit 90 and then every toon got new full raid quality epics every major raid patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    3 months?

Hyperbole much?

My alt lock went from heroic blue geared to 478 (should hit 481 today if I get the valor neck (which is NOT behind dailies) since 5.2 so that is 9 days, and this was without hardly playing her at all (been focusing on my main since 5.2).

I swear people would complain they had to go the mailbox if Blizzard mailed them epics when any toon hit 90 and then every toon got new full raid quality epics every major raid patch.
    Love it . You complain about hyperbole (which it obviously was and was intended to be for emphasis), and then you go on to do it yourself.

The irony obviously escapes you.

*Merging or shutting down realms isn't possible because many players like their realm, have a character name they like, and don't want to be forced out or to change their name.*

Repeating the same false argument over and over again doesn't make it right. I play on a dead server(actually one of the smalles around)...and I know NOT one player that is happy with the situation on our realm. They all would leave(if it wasn't that expensive for all their chars and if they could eep all their gold) and even risk losing their nick(tho this is not neccessary at all cause we could simply add the former realmname like we see it in crossrealm already).

If you can't come up with a real arguement at least don't pretend that you KNOW what players want WITHOUT OF EVER ASKING THEM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    *Merging or shutting down realms isn't possible because many players like their realm, have a character name they like, and don't want to be forced out or to change their name.*

Repeating the same false argument over and over again doesn't make it right. I play on a dead server(actually one of the smalles around)...and I know NOT one player that is happy with the situation on our realm. They all would leave(if it wasn't that expensive for all their chars and if they could eep all their gold) and even risk losing their nick(tho this is not neccessary at all cause we could simply add the former realmname like we see it in crossrealm already).

If you can't come up with a real arguement at least don't pretend that you KNOW what players want WITHOUT OF EVER ASKING THEM!
    It's such complete bullshit. They did it in Vanilla, so why should they not be able to do it now? Get fucked, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonkeyface View Post
    It's such complete bullshit. They did it in Vanilla, so why should they not be able to do it now? Get fucked, Blizzard.
    Perhaps they had people complaining about it in vanilla and they learned from their mistakes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexoz View Post
    Most retarded thing ever
    Totaly.....i am not gona lvl alts from 1-80 any more because of this. (got too many anyway)

At least this is good news:
    The time for players to decide if they want to use a bonus roll has been increased to 3 minutes.

Now i have time too look on atlasloot what some boss drops and not only haveing 20s too decide.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    I feel like catching up alts is in a good place actually. Between the easy to grind honor gear, LFR, normal mode t14 nerfs, and the super easy faction grind thanks to rep tokens from warbringers, you can easily have a raid ready alt in a couple weeks. My hunter hit 90 on saturday and I managed to get his ilvl up to 488 by yesterday through a mix of all of the above. The only part of it that sucked were LFR queues, and that would have been solved easily had I queued with a healer.
    Must be nice, none of my alts got any drops the first week of LFR in the 5.0 content raids (or world bosses either), but my main goes into the new LFR raid and get a piece right off the bat... *sigh*

Deleted
    hahahaha the DLC is realy great!

The team and systems are finally set up to where Blizzard can really deliver rehashed dailies faster
    fixed that for you blizzard

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Lvl 90 as of a week ago, Exalted reps 0, 483 ilvl ToT clear. Catch up is broken
    It's like they are trying to say this game should feel like a job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sod that.

Oh noes please save this person from a little hard work fellow gods of azeroth,seriously this game is too easy and its getting easier by the day,back in vanilla hard work was all you could do to progress and have fun,stop being a lazy tard and accept it!

Some players overreact when they see numbers like a 25% reduction to one spell that only makes up 10% of their damage overall. This ends up in a few percentage adjustment to a class's DPS.
    It was 2 skills nerfed for demo

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    fixed that for you blizzard
    Where's the rehashed dailies? Haven't seen any.

It's like they are trying to say this game should feel like a job.
    More like an MMO, and MMOs are about progressing your character, not logging on whenever new content is released and be ready immediately.

Regarding the flight paths? Meh, it was convenient, too convenient. Could just imagine a new player getting a quest to report to someone in a zone they've never seen and they can just freely fly to it. How boring. The flight paths are clearly marked on the map anyway, use the W button
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Hahaha, well, hmm, that is an interesting small change they made, certain bringing adventure back slowly but surely for new players, just remove the Hero Board and make people seek their own quest again.
    People do need some guidance as to what is appropriate for their level and with quests chaining so much even within zones its best they get the first.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Some players overreact when they see numbers like a 25% reduction to one spell that only makes up 10% of their damage overall. This ends up in a few percentage adjustment to a class's DPS.
    What? Is he nuts?
    For aff Warlocks, Corruption is a large core spell in our arsenal. 2 of our other major damage spells depend on/boost it and it's a part of our AE.

Checking WoL logs for aff locks his "10% of damage overall" equals to..
    25-30% overall of single target fight damage
    25-30% overall of multidot fight damage
    30%+ overall of AE fight dps

I don't mind them trying to balance things, but at least be honest about the numbers.

The Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion isn't super rare, so most Warlocks that want to start the quest will be able to. One idea that was brought up is increasing the drop rate over time so that everyone can get it. Adding green fire was one of the few ways to increase player prestige without increasing player power.
    The prestige comes from defeating the final boss, and I'm perfectly fine with that. Making it a rare drop from rare mobs just to start it is.. odd.
    Making it tradeable feels just insulting, but that might be me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how MMO-Champion appealed to the majority with their Wowprogress screenshot showing ONLY 10-man guild progression.

Deleted
    Dark Legacy wins again =D

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Where's the rehashed dailies? Haven't seen any.
    Really? You haven't seen "bring me back 20 [items]" or "kill 20 things" over and over. Solo content in a MMO is genius!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    More like an MMO, and MMOs are about progressing your character, not logging on whenever new content is released and be ready immediately.
    Most people like to progress and play different characters. Doing WoW chores isn't what we'd call content or progressive gameplay. It's a boring grind.

Ok seriously they need to stop that bullshit with the "players like their name". PLAYERS LIKE TO BE ABLE TO PLAY. We all know you're full of shit and want to milk that $25 as much as you can. Other mmo's who don't make insane amounts of money every month allow you to bounce around different realms for free. Money grubbing greediness is all it is and nobody is falling for your like their name bull shit.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 12:11 PM ----------

Love it . You complain about hyperbole (which it obviously was and was intended to be for emphasis), and then you go on to do it yourself.

The irony obviously escapes you.
    That's not irony, it's hypocrisy. The more you know -----=====*