elemental t15 itemization

Is it just me or anyone else is unhappy with the stats + socket bonuses on the set pieces? I know crit may come handy future in the patch but..

The helm from primordius and the legs from lei-shen is much more better than the tier pieces.Yes the tier bonus is actually good with the final buff (1,5 sec / LvB) but still. I wouldnt mind ditching the set bonus for these good off pieces, with all the extra int i'll receive.

What do you guys think?

I'm still not entirely convinced 4P is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaintOnASign View Post
    I'm still not entirely convinced 4P is worth it.
    as long as you get an extra use out of ascendance out of it, it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    as long as you get an extra use out of ascendance out of it, it is.
    For personal dps, yes that is true. I say that in terms of say lfr, and 5 man instances. In normal modes, and especially heroic, this can be a dps loss based off when the warrior crit banner is dropped. Since ascendance won't line up with the crit banner you are either going to have to wait to pop it, when the banner is up, or miss the ascendance during a banner.

For lfr, and just personal use, or ten man raids that don't have a warrior, this will be an amazing set bonus for ele shamans. Just when ascendance is popped, you should take around 15 seconds off the cd right there. (Not sure if mastery or eote also reduces the cd, if so, you could take almost 30 seconds off just when ascendance is popped.)

I really think some of you are overvaluating the banner and ascendance combo and are forgetting a few things :
    - banner will still line up with some ascendance (1st and 4th)
    - given how good crit is going to be in 5.2, you'll benefit nicely from a banner even without ascendance
    Not to mention some guild don't have a warrior so for those people it's a straight up buff.