15+ Year Old Account

Anyone else experiencing huge problems with blood horrors triggering correctly in bgs

Myself I can be hit by white hits and special attacks for seconds without it triggering, rogues seem to bug it out more often than others.
    Also a thread on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8178737870

What are your experiences of it, anyone found some conclusive scenario where it buggs out?
    Will playa few bgs today and try to see what I can find out.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    tried it once , never worked , so i ditched it altogether , took unbound will and 2nd dps trinket

15+ Year Old Account

Got that response.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, they need to fix this, warriors charging me just are not affected at all, consumes the charge and nada!!

Useless!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrote is bugged as well, never triggers when they open up with it. Are a ton of issues with rogue attacks not triggering it.

I was trying this on some BGs last night, and I clearly saw it failing against a rogue. It worked on the warrior that hit me, but then I tried again versus a rogue and it didnt work for me.

For you guys saying it isnt triggering on Rogues - did they have Cloak up at the time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    For you guys saying it isnt triggering on Rogues - did they have Cloak up at the time?
    Heh, no they do not

I wonder if garrotes silence is also causing the "silence" effect on bh? just a thought, I may try a few things tonight while dueling a rogue friend and see if I can help figure this out!

10+ Year Old Account
    yes garrote silence effect is most likely the case , either that or subterfuge where they remain stealthed for first 3 sec and the spell just "fizzle" and do nothing. Also got interesting results when warrior charged me with spell reflect up... for now i consider it useless sadly. From top tier talent to usless, sounds familiar ^^

thinking vs rogues is most likely due to subterfuge

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    thinking vs rogues is most likely due to subterfuge

Subterfuge does not prevent the application of CC at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Subterfuge does not prevent the application of CC at all.
    Not even targetted CC?

AoE I get, but if you cant target the rogue.....I wonder if the spell is failing on that.

Edit: For clarification, I am referring to how the spell is coded, not if the warlock himself has the rogue targetted or not.
    Last edited by Ryft; 2013-03-18 at 09:32 AM.

Not even targetted CC?

AoE I get, but if you cant target the rogue.....I wonder if the spell is failing on that.

Edit: For clarification, I am referring to how the spell is coded, not if the warlock himself has the rogue targetted or not.

Go ask a Druid if Nature's Grasp works against a Rogue with Subterfuge. I'm fairly certain it does, and that should work the same way this works.

I did have the same problem with it last night. Sometimes it took several seconds for it to trigger.

Not even targetted CC?

Being stealthed doesn't prevent you from being targeted by anything, whether it's players or a scripted spell.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer