Returning resto shaman; Help!

Ok here goes.
    So just got back into wow after a month break or so, landed a spot in a decent guild and need some help. They want me as ele/resto which is what I've been doing. Last group I was in I barely healed (most of it was face roll for us anyway) but now I'm required to heal a lot more and I feel like our wipes tonight were mostly from me being under geared or just failing at my role. After quite a few wipes I saw my haste was not where it was supposed to be and fixed it (too little too late I'm afraid).
    Here's my armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Azhea/simple

Here's logs of us (I think this is the right link)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/228564/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    your haste is still not where it's supposed to be. There is a known input lag with your latency that the haste ticks that are supposed to happen with HTT and HST not happen at all. Better is to be at 3.9k haste at the least to ensure that the haste ticks happen.

Your mastery is too high. Most will suggest to keep your mastery at around 50%. It is what I suggest aswell. (Hint: get that reforge away from that shield, I gasped for air when I saw that). also, you forgot to enchant 1 ring.

I don't see any logs.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

I normally run ele with them and use some of the same gear for both. That's prob why some of the forges are off or weird. I did hear something bout a bug with haste and our healing totems so ill work on getting to 3.9k haste.
    As for logs I thought someone said they posted them but I don't see them either. I'll keep an eye out for them. We are Satiated on US blackrock.
    I just feel so inadequate compared to our monk/pally and don't want to be replace if there's something i can do about it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look on the other forums aswell. If your monk/pally are good healers, there is nothing much you can do about it until you get the 4-piece bonus. And even then, it is still speculation and debatable.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work