Deleted

Being able to get tyrannical for honor in 5.3 with 27k points earned

just curious if that goes for every single character on your mains realm or just the one your actually gearing up and will be geared in elite tyrannical by 5.3. reason im curious is cause you wont need it on your main anyway and thought it would be account bound so you can switch to somthing new come 5.3

This is not account wide. This is a per toon cap you will need to obtain before purchasing the Tyrannical gear for that toon.

Not a alt friendly change, but a reasonable one.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 08:56 AM ----------

Also was just released that it will now require 25k as opposed to 27k conquest points.

I'd just like to make this clear. Does this mean a character needs to earn 25k conquest points (which is used to buy tyrannical gear) to be able to then buy tyrannical gear with honor points? I'm a bit confused by this, since a character with 25k conquest points would already have most tyrannical pieces for himself/herself.
    I suppose this change would help hybrid classes that can get gears for different specs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ssambakd View Post
    I'd just like to make this clear. Does this mean a character needs to earn 25k conquest points (which is used to buy tyrannical gear) to be able to then buy tyrannical gear with honor points? I'm a bit confused by this, since a character with 25k conquest points would already have most tyrannical pieces for himself/herself.
    I suppose this change would help hybrid classes that can get gears for different specs?
    This is correct. After earning 25k cp on a character this season, you are able to buy all the tyrannical pieces for honor on that character.

Deleted
    Why do i need tyranical on my hunter if i am full tyranical capped? ( gear capped ) seems abit stupid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Why do i need tyranical on my hunter if i am full tyranical capped? ( gear capped ) seems abit stupid...
    Your hunter might not need it, but it's mainly there so people can mess around with gear. Especially hybrids.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    It's for classes/specs that use different gear. For instance, in your case, you may want to make a MM set and a BM set as they have different reforges, perhaps. But it is definitely more geared towards hybrids.

Would have made a lot more sense if after you'd earned a heavy amount of honor you could begin purchasing all conquest gear for honor as well...completely bypass the conquest point route because it's tedious and annoying with current game balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Would have made a lot more sense if after you'd earned a heavy amount of honor you could begin purchasing all conquest gear for honor as well...completely bypass the conquest point route because it's tedious and annoying with current game balance.
    The thing about honor points is that they're not capped per week, meaning that even if you needed 100k to buy the CP gear with honor points, theoretically it'd be possible to get it the first week, thus making the honor farming "mandatory".

Its made for Hybid witch got 2-3 diffrendt set for diffrent speces and if any1 of they woud like to re-roll spec during sesson or just try play in difrent spec i woud be nearly imosible for comon player to colect full tyranical for other spe befous seson end

so its not made for Rogues,mages,lock,hunters,DK,warriors but for classes like Shamans,pala,druid,monk,Priest to lett them try diffrent speces with our insane big cost of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Even for non hybrids, full tyrannical costs 27k cp, you are still saving yourself 2k cp you can spend on something else.