Deleted

Unholy or frost for tsg with shaman

Hello all! I've just rerolled dk, and i am wondering if i could play unholy in tsg, i like unholy much more, but i've heard that frost would be much better. What's your opinion mmo-champs? I would like just to know if unholy is "viable" with rshaman and arms warrior? Thank you for your opinions!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?

Deleted
    how did you become a moderator?

it means teh super gosus, comp name ran by 3 unknowns who won the tournament by playing dk war hpala, but as the OP said hes playing tsg with a rshaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think I know what the acronym "tsg" is. It's not RBG's or Arena, random battlegrounds, or any form of dungeon or raid that I can think of. What does it mean?
    Lol mod DK who doesn't know TSG, its a comp traditional played as DK+Warrior+Holy Paladin. Your current 3's team would be the setup the OP is referring too, although I hope the OP can break 1k rating

Of course Unholy is viable, both specs are. In my experience, if you're better at Unholy and the difference is not gamebreaking, stick to the spec you are more comfortable with and enjoy more. Also, your warrior's talents/playstyle would allow for a more 'accurate' min/max theoretical 'best' set up for you guys. I'd just play with what you like.

Deleted
    Thank you guys a lot, i think i will stick with unholy then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    how did you become a moderator?

it means teh super gosus, comp name ran by 3 unknowns who won the tournament by playing dk war hpala, but as the OP said hes playing tsg with a rshaman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    Lol mod DK who doesn't know TSG, its a comp traditional played as DK+Warrior+Holy Paladin.
    Being a mod or being a DK doesn't mean I need to know every obtuse and pointless acronym out there. I'm not primarily a PvP'er, though I do some arena and battlegrounds. Honestly..."teh super gosus" sounds really...stupid. It doesn't even describe anything about the comp, and unless you're aware of whoever those guys were, you wouldn't know what it means. I'd call it DWH for DK, Warrior, Holy Paladin. Or DWP. Something like that. Then, at least, I'd have been able to figure it out for myself without having to ask.

Finally, even if I wasn't a mod, there is no call to be rude to anyone who doesn't know what something means. We were all new to various aspects of the game at some point and if everyone responded they way you two did, I can imagine WoW would have far less players today.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of two extremely well known dk arena compositions :3

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Being a mod or being a DK doesn't mean I need to know every obtuse and pointless acronym out there. I'm not primarily a PvP'er, though I do some arena and battlegrounds. Honestly..."teh super gosus" sounds really...stupid. It doesn't even describe anything about the comp, and unless you're aware of whoever those guys were, you wouldn't know what it means. I'd call it DWH for DK, Warrior, Holy Paladin. Or DWP. Something like that. Then, at least, I'd have been able to figure it out for myself without having to ask.

Finally, even if I wasn't a mod, there is no call to be rude to anyone who doesn't know what something means. We were all new to various aspects of the game at some point and if everyone responded they way you two did, I can imagine WoW would have far less players today.
    Seriouly u dont know what TSG means

But it's okay u must be a PvPer
    Last edited by drivertz; 2013-03-15 at 09:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by penqaa View Post
    Thank you guys a lot, i think i will stick with unholy then!
    Seeing as the OP already got his answer (see quote), there is no point in keeping this thread open for the purpose of insulting somebody (moderator or otherwise).

Closed.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines