Can MMO C ban you for this?

Due to constant depression and wallowing self-mourning, I've decided to post on MMO C starting from today, at an extremely accelerated rate. I want to post nearly twenty or more threads per day from now on. However, can you get in trouble for doing so, even if all your topics are relevant, and merit discussion?

This forum is the only way I can be happy, aside from WoW itself, so feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're putting out 20 threads a day just to make threads, I could see that not going over too well. Just participate in the discussions already going on and it should be fine

Making topics or posting? I could see how making 20 topics would be punishable but community participation helps the sites stats, which determine ad prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Due to constant depression and wallowing self-mourning, I've decided to post on MMO C starting from today, at an extremely accelerated rate. I want to post nearly twenty or more threads per day from now on. However, can you get in trouble for doing so, even if all your topics are relevant, and merit discussion?

This forum is the only way I can be happy, aside from WoW itself, so feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.
    Go outside? Get a hobby?
    If MMO is the only thing you can do to be happy you might want to seek some professional help.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was depressing just to read O.o.

OT: I don't know if you can get banned, but that is a hell of a lot of threads per day. Try to limit yourself and take great interest in a few threads if you wan't to create a good amount.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    That was depressing just to read O.o.

OT: I don't know if you can get banned, but that is a hell of a lot of threads per day. Try to limit yourself and take great interest in a few threads if you wan't to create a good amount.
    But what if I make sure all the threads are good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Go outside? Get a hobby?
    masturbate furiously! at least three times a day.

j/k, but on topic

i think that i could see them getting locked if they seem a bit redundant (i.e, too much in common with other threads, threads with already existing topics), but i think that punishment is probably a bit much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    even if all your topics are relevant, and merit discussion?
    This is where it get's tricky for some folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wont be good for your long term mental health, actually ill bet the best thing you could do is take a break from mmoc for a while. Whats all the wallowing about anyway?

What is "self-mourning"?

Twenty threads a day would seem like spam even more so and a slow moving board. Just pick one or two good topics and see if you can get one to become a mega thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, if you spam the forum excessively with pointless threads you will receive a ban.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-15 at 06:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spamming threads for the purpose of spamming threads is bad.

There's absolutely no problem with posting a lot if you're contributing to good discussion, just keep things relevant and constructive. We don't want to have one person post tons of threads to drown out the threads posted by other people either, so the volume of created threads should be reasonable.

Instead of just creating threads, try actually participating in the discussion within other threads.