Deleted

Pimp my Warrior?

Hello,

I played arms warrior since 5.1, its stronger in 5.2 but i still feel underpowered on the raid's seeing that ranged classes dps...
    Not sure if i should try to respec and go for single minded fury or pimp my acctual items and keep arms talent?
    The thing that I aim for is ToT progress, so I orso wanted to change my race for orc/troll not sure tho.

Heres link for the armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Shatzi/simple
    I orso got 2250 Valor points to spend and Shado-Pan assault Friendly 1979 / 6000

Im abit lost and I really need advices, please?
    Last edited by mmoce6de5d3cd8; 2013-03-15 at 09:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Changing your race won't significantly improve your DPS. Switching to Fury wouldn't improve your DPS unless you're much better at playing Fury than Arms. Just how much DPS are you doing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfold View Post
    Changing your race won't significantly improve your DPS. Switching to Fury wouldn't improve your DPS unless you're much better at playing Fury than Arms. Just how much DPS are you doing?
    Yeah well I have 0 experience with fury, played arms from the beggining, anyway... If u are talking about dps at dummys as Arms I do like 111-120k dps ( depends on crits ) to 5 milions damage. As fury with the same weapon + Shin'ka execution of dominion raid finder i483 with dancing steel + sha gem I do like 20 or 30k less(notice they are both 2handed weapons).

Deleted
    I haven't played pve this patch but last i checked 120k dps on a dummy is pretty freaking good.
    Also if you want help with your dps you should consider posting some data, wol is a good source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    I haven't played pve this patch but last i checked 120k dps on a dummy is pretty freaking good.
    Also if you want help with your dps you should consider posting some data, wol is a good source.
    Maybe it is pretty freaking good but dummy means nothing.Still cant get on top dps in raids...