rat pala pvp meta gem

hi so i know that most of ppl use Reverberating Primal Diamond for ( +216 Strength and 3% Increased Critical Effect ) but i was thinking to use Impassive Primal Diamond for ( +432 Critical Strike and Fear Duration Reduced by 10% ) coz the only thing that can stop me in bgs is spam fear

sp what do u think about that ?

Deleted

Had to be said.

On topic: I mean, it depends on your comp. If you feel that you are constantly being fear locked out, than sure, go for it. Reverberating is the most all round as it works vs all comps. If the other comp do not have that much fears then the Impassive has no use. However if you feel like you are winning vs non-fear comps, than fine go for the Impassive one.

Best tip is just to try it out and see if you notice any big difference. Losing the Reverberating will ofc lower your burst damage output, but not by so much.

you should check out this thread: Link

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post

Had to be said.

On topic: I mean, it depends on your comp. If you feel that you are constantly being fear locked out, than sure, go for it. Reverberating is the most all round as it works vs all comps. If the other comp do not have that much fears then the Impassive has no use. However if you feel like you are winning vs non-fear comps, than fine go for the Impassive one.

Best tip is just to try it out and see if you notice any big difference. Losing the Reverberating will ofc lower your burst damage output, but not by so much.
    lol sry for the ( rat ) thing i was in rash but anyway right now i am play 2v2 with frost dk but i want to gem this meta for RBGs ( if i will join some )

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    you should check out this thread: Link
    that thread was before the 5 % sword of light buff thx for not helping in this thread