Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    I assume that the lack of healers is the problem, as usual. Usually tank queues are even worse than DPS queues (sometimes by a factor of two) because so few tanks are needed for LFR, but many more tanks are needed in general.
    Not sure how true that is in this case... queued 3 times for this, first time got in group full of herp-derp in less than 1 minute. 2nd time got in group at 3rd boss, killed it. Queued up two days later (Thursday), was in a fresh run in 3 minutes, killed first/second boss. 504 ilvl Prot Warrior.

Deleted
    The 480 ilvl hurdle does its job in increasing queue times as well. Right now we are in a stale - casuals/quitters have too low ilvl to queue for it, heroic raiders aren't interested in 502 ilvl gear. That leaves fairly small group of casuals with 480+ and normal mode raiders that still find upgrades there. At least its not 486 like first PTR build, that would make those queues like 3 hours lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I assumed that once you killed the third, it puts you in a prioritized queue where you're entering the instance at the first boss.
    It is supposed to but obviously it doesn't always work

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    play disc priest and pretend you're dps
    I have healed LFR (TOT) this week, about 10x in HOF and about 20 heroic dungeons, and I can´t remember the last time I targeted a friendly player.

FWIW.. you really have to queue for LFR on Tuesday, the groups are much better. I did LFR on my main (druid) and we only wiped once on trash (bridge of death), and then healed it as a disc priest and we never wiped at all and really had very few deaths.

I can´t remember what my queue was on Tuesday on my dps, but it popped before I finished my dailies on thunder island. Also remember that you can queue for scenarios and heroic dungeons while you are queued for LFR.. it holds you spot in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    What's worse is where it drops you. I just queued for LFR, get in on third boss. kill boss, queue again for first two, get third boss. Queue AGAIN, get third boss. Leave queue, wait 30 minutes for deserter debuff to clear, queue again, GET THIRD BOSS AGAIN.

I did this as heals. I would probably go postal if I had had a 45 minute DPS queue too.
    Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never experienced this as any roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never experienced this as any roll.
    I had it happen a few times when MV was first released on Will of the Emperor, but not a bunch of times in a row and not since then.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |