Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If you watch Imsupersdw'w pov of Ji'Kun HC (from Method) you can see how simple it is if you just go at the top of ji'kun's head and wait for feed young. Nothing hard here if you do it right.

Did some trys on Ji-kun Heroic 10man today I think that only 2 ppl can get the 100% buff at each Feed Young cast (if anyone could confirme this it would be great) we did like 7 trys with me and the monk heal taking the first 100% dmg buff and we had 4 ppl trying to get it, and every time only 2 ppl were getting it, after me and the monk agreed to not fly to get the buff, the other 2 dps were getting the buff everytime.
    We will do futher testing later but this would explain a lot why sometimes you fly like a retard after the buff and don't get it and sometimes you get it without any problem.
    That’s what I do, Zoggosh. I think good.

Deleted
    There's a lot of wrong info in this threa.

It does stack if you fly through several blobs. It refreshes the duration to full AND first one gives you 100%, second one takes you to 110% then 120% etc.
    I.got it up to 150% in the kill video on my twitch, have a look, i even hover mouse over the buff a few times.

Actually getting the blobs will deoend on how spatially aware you are, a bit like the rings on alys.i
    What worked for a few of us was to pop wings when boss is around 50% of his feed young cast, and go sit above his head teabag style. Innstead of chasing blobs when they go down

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot being said that comes from a 25m PoV, but not as much from 10mans... My 10man group has the same 4 going to every single nest (and thus 100% ignoring the 10th nest which spawns at the same time as the 9th), and simply waiting for Feed Young only really works for the 3rd/4th/5th/6th nests, for the others those timers are simply off, if you'd wait for the Feed Young to go down to the 7th/8th nest, the adds already transformed using the food from the previous visit, and you'll have to deal with Fledgeling Eggs.
    And you usually don't have much extra charges of feather to simply hover above the boss his entire Feed Young cast, you'd have to time that stuff incredibly well, as you'd usually have to fly towards a top nest right after...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    I see a lot being said that comes from a 25m PoV, but not as much from 10mans... My 10man group has the same 4 going to every single nest (and thus 100% ignoring the 10th nest which spawns at the same time as the 9th), and simply waiting for Feed Young only really works for the 3rd/4th/5th/6th nests, for the others those timers are simply off, if you'd wait for the Feed Young to go down to the 7th/8th nest, the adds already transformed using the food from the previous visit, and you'll have to deal with Fledgeling Eggs.
    And you usually don't have much extra charges of feather to simply hover above the boss his entire Feed Young cast, you'd have to time that stuff incredibly well, as you'd usually have to fly towards a top nest right after...
    Run two alternating nest groups. All your DPS should be able to get almost every Feed Young.

10 man here. Probably should keep this to myself but meh :-p. We do this fight a little bit differently. We have 3 go nest hopping, 2 dps, 1 healer. We basically rotate in the dps that stay on the platform down to the lower nests so that they can grab a feather and go back up. They then use their feather to catch the primal nutrient for more dps on the boss.

We also skip the extra nest and let them hatch and fly around, at which point the dps that stay on the platform (and happen to have flight at this point) go up and nuke the flying adds when the pick up the nutrient.

Works well for us and it has resulted in a few top 20 dps parses.

Deleted
    got it last raid by jumping as they were hitting the birds, worked quite a few times (but by then we killed practically the hatchers anyways so ... pointless )

and edit

im a healer, but can nest hop in boomkin form and just heal the quills. much quicker easier, and if 1 person fails, its a sick backup

We just got this down in normal mode this week. As a nest healer I didn't care too mich to get the buff so much as to intercept the blobs to help keep the platform clear. However it never actually prevented the pools from forming and our warrior dps said the same. By the end there was a mess around the boss...ore inconvenient than anything but is this a known issue? And I do mean every intercepted blob stil continued through us to form a pool

apparently been hot fixed to be easier to intercept!
    good news!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    apparently been hot fixed to be easier to intercept!
    good news!
    It was easy before. Just hang out right above the boss.

I don't even know why the mechanic exists. Killed it on heroic today and I think the only time anyone intercepted the food was our tank once.

if you are horde with 17 trolls in the raid, then you definitely dont need any buffs