Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    Wrong. Blizzard's initial intention was for the BMAH to be a pvp hotspot. There were guards there, but they were for show only: they did not attack you if you attacked the opposite faction. If you had decided you wanted to stop the opposite faction from bidding on items (on a PvP Realm), you had the option of killing any opposite faction players on sight, and if you killed them fast enough, stopping them from bidding on items. The guards would stand there and watch you do it.

With the patch Blizzard has either changed their minds, or it is a bug.
    the guards always attacked in 5.0(i was leveling skinning there on my lvl 81 hunter and the guards saved me from random aholes multiple times). maybe it was a bug w/ 5.1 that they fixed in 5.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    8 (EIGHT) guards attacked me when I attempted to engage in wpvp on a pvp server. So max level wpvp is discouraged, but lowbie ganking is perfectly okay?
    yeah, welcome to wow. Both blizzard's and the wow carebear community's idea of world pvp is an exercise in cognitive dissonance.

Guards in World PvP piss me off in general. I can't even try go to the other faction's shrine without being either perma net-stunned or spammed with pushbacks from the stupid guards. However it's apparently perfectly fine to run around Durotar and kill level 10s all day with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    8 (EIGHT)

Holy shit! (HOLY SHIT)
    They wanted to make sure the OP was dead enough.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 07:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Guards in World PvP piss me off in general. I can't even try go to the other faction's shrine without being either perma net-stunned or spammed with pushbacks from the stupid guards. However it's apparently perfectly fine to run around Durotar and kill level 10s all day with no issues.
    If level 10s are flagged in a home zone, they deserve it. Better learn how to use the flagging system.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard have said that the BMAH was going to be a PvP hotspot, then the guards were released and were killing everyone, So they fixed it, and with this patch it's bugged again, just wait and it'l be fine, And as others have said, why does it matter? Yesterday me and 2others were ganking the hell out of the BMAH and we had a ton of guards then but they hit for so little it doesn't matter